Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Rossman

Excellent doctor. Compassionate, knowledgable, and very approachable. I have been with him for some 30 years and have had only positive experience. My only concern is that he may be retiring soon, and I don't think I will find another equally fine physician in Ottawa. I also find that the front desk staff has much improved in the past year or so. I have been served courteously and punctually, which was not always the case over the years.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Always has time to explain medical issues . Longtime patient

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Rossman has been my G.P. for about 20 years. While I have some concerns about Dr. Rossman missing some important diagnosis is recent years, my primary issues are with his abysmal front office staff. Losing faxes repeatedly, not returning phone calls, routinely having their ‘out to lunch’ message on well into the afternoon and being openly rude is making me use walk-in clinics on a regular basis instead of run that particular miserable gauntlet just to see my doctor. Dr. Rossman’s office needs to start performing prescription renewals via pharmacy request, taking voicemails and conducting email correspondence. This isn’t 1992 anymore.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I was with Dr. Rossman since he started his practice in 1974 ..he was and is a very caring, helpful and the best Dr. I ever had.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Staff are pompous, inept and lazy. Shame you have to put up with them to see an extremely competent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rossman is a wonderful Dr. but I do feel rushed when seeing him. Long waits. His staff can be rude, and lose reports.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Rossman was my doctor for a long time. I liked him very much and was sorry to lose him when we moved out of the province. That was 13 years ago and I still wish he was my doctor. He was very professional, smart and a real nice person. Today I thought of him and wondered If I could get him back as a doctor if I moved back to Ottawa . So I thought I would check this web site to see what was said about him. I agree that the receptionist was rude when I used to go there. Now that could have been someone else though. But it was worth getting by her to see Dr. Rossman. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Rossman I know is a great human being. But over the years I find that the toll of being a doctor has taken it's toll on him. Before just talking with him would actually help me feel better. Nowadays, he seems more interested in getting you out the door instead of helping you. I also noticed posts here about his admin staff, these are all correct. I have never seen a more inept bunch of people in my life. I wish Dr. Rossman would go back to being the truly great Doctor that I know he is. It's a shame.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

my wife and I use Dr. Rossman and have for over 30 years and have been please with the service, it will be a shame when he retires

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I completely agree with the negativity of his staff. They have driven me to tears, trying to convince me that I don't need treatment or a referral. I feel so much better seeing that so many other people have had similar issues and that they weren't targeting me. Dr. Rossman is very friendly, and I feel comfortable with him. It was hard when my issue left his realm of expertise. Getting a referral to another doctor took many appointments and several requests.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011