Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Rossman

Staff are pompous, inept and lazy. Shame you have to put up with them to see an extremely competent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rossman is a wonderful Dr. but I do feel rushed when seeing him. Long waits. His staff can be rude, and lose reports.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Rossman was my doctor for a long time. I liked him very much and was sorry to lose him when we moved out of the province. That was 13 years ago and I still wish he was my doctor. He was very professional, smart and a real nice person. Today I thought of him and wondered If I could get him back as a doctor if I moved back to Ottawa . So I thought I would check this web site to see what was said about him. I agree that the receptionist was rude when I used to go there. Now that could have been someone else though. But it was worth getting by her to see Dr. Rossman. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Rossman I know is a great human being. But over the years I find that the toll of being a doctor has taken it's toll on him. Before just talking with him would actually help me feel better. Nowadays, he seems more interested in getting you out the door instead of helping you. I also noticed posts here about his admin staff, these are all correct. I have never seen a more inept bunch of people in my life. I wish Dr. Rossman would go back to being the truly great Doctor that I know he is. It's a shame.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

my wife and I use Dr. Rossman and have for over 30 years and have been please with the service, it will be a shame when he retires

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I completely agree with the negativity of his staff. They have driven me to tears, trying to convince me that I don't need treatment or a referral. I feel so much better seeing that so many other people have had similar issues and that they weren't targeting me. Dr. Rossman is very friendly, and I feel comfortable with him. It was hard when my issue left his realm of expertise. Getting a referral to another doctor took many appointments and several requests.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

He is a good Dr. and knowledgeable but I feel rushed when I see him. His staff are rude, they loose reports, and they are not friendly or helpful

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Rossman is a friendly doctor and helpful. I personally have never had an issue with his office staff. However, I am not his only patient in my family and I do have one family member in particular who seems to have an issue with the staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

I have every faith in Dr. Rossman but I agree that his receptionist acts like she is doing you a favour by serving you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Our family has been with Dr. Rossman for more than 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician whose knowledge is always current. He is a provessional, caring and skilled physician - the real thing. He takes the time - every time - to listen, explain and teach. (You can't have it both ways; besides, wait times are the same everywhere.) He doesn'lt hesitate to refer when necessary and his referrals are spot-on. And when you're in trouble his office staff person acts fast to stick-handle you through the system with kindness and competence, which is exactly what you need when the chips are down. Thank you and keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010