Ratings for Dr. Ramamurti I. Chandra

I would highly recommend Dr. Chandra. Three of my children have GERD, and he has always gone above and beyond to help them. When my eldest daughter's severe GERD was out of control and negatively impacting her school work and contributing to depression, he fought with our insurance company to get her back on the medication that had proven helpful in the past (but was not the preferred drug on our insurance formulary). She would have failed 10th grade without his help. My second daughter has silent GERD which has damaged the muscles around her voice box causing her to develop Vocal Chord Dysfunction--which closely mimics asthma. Again, he continues to work to find what combination of medications will be most beneficial to her. My son has been newly diagnosed with GERD, and I am so glad to have Dr. Chandra treating him as well. I know he will receive top-notch care. His nurse, Audra, is a wonderful asset to his practice as well. She works as a liason to the doctor and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Chandra will do what ever he has to to get a patient the right treatment and care that the patient needs . I happened to get him in the emergency room for my Grandson and I'm totally happy to have him . His staff are great also : very caring . He also has a website for Chandra's kids .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Saved my son's life when the pediatrician could not figure out what was wrong with him. The ped did refer us to Dr. Chandra and thank goodness! He worked late nights trying to puzzle out the issues. They were eventually diagnosed, treated, and are being maintained. I've heard horror stories from other parents of kids with GI problems similar to my son's and them receiving horrible treatment from other GI docs and I am very grateful for the dedication of Dr. Chandra. My son first went to Chandra at age 3 and he will soon be 18!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The first appointment with Dr. Chandra was a bit frustrating. I felt he wasn't listening to me very well. The second appointment went much better. I feel Dr. Chandra is a good doctor and knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008