Ratings for Dr. Dixon R. Dehority

Dr Dehority is very knowledeable. He knows much more more than other physicians do. He has diagnosed things with me that specialists couldn't figure out. He really cares about his patients more than any other physican I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

I went to Dr.DeHority for a minor procedure to get rid of a cyst on my face. He sprayed on the topical numbing agent without warning me, causing me to breathe it in. When I started coughing, he scolded me saying that if I didn't calm down he would have to lance it without anisthetic. It's possible that he was just having a bad day, but I did not like the fact that he didn't inform me of what he was going to do and that he treated me like a child.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Dehority is an excellent physician. very caring and understanding. He puts in alot of effort to help me with any complaint I have with my health.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Dixon R. Dehority's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1989)

Lumenos