Ratings for Dr. Michelle Grodberg

Her treatment for acne is not good...and the wait in the office is very long.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Grodberg and her staff provide the utmost care in all aspects of skin concerns. Dr Grodberg takes the time to thoroughly explain the procedure she's performing both prior to the procedure and during it. She and her office also provide excellent follow up. Dr Grodberg is gentle, caring and concerned. I've had numerous procedures in her office, including various laser treatments, Botox and fillers and have always been pleased with the results. Her staff and front desk are excellent and professional. I also love her skin care products. I promise you will have an excellent experience there

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

After having a bad experience with another derm, a friend recommended dr. Grodberg. I was referred to her for Botox and filler treatments. I was very pleased not only with the results, but all the time she took to explain the procedures and what results to expect. She is conservative in her approach and you can be sure you won't leave her office looking frozen or with a "trout pout"! She also has a very gentle technique with the injections, which I had not experienced with my old derm whose technique was more like a jackhammer. I had a follow up visit two weeks later with no charge. The only drawback for some may be that she does not accept any insurance, but after my old derm I am happy to pay for top notch results. Her staff are very helpful and pleasant as well. I will be continuing to use Dr. Grodberg for me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Although I was a poor med student, rather than give me a prescription for my acne that would be covered by my insurance, she sold me a lotion in the clinic that did not work and was very expensive. Spent very little time with me, did not discuss other options for treatment. Do not recommend, she seems to just be in it for the profit.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Although the practice is titled, "Contemporary Dermatology," Grodberg is traditional. Her father practices medicine in the same town. Grodberg is paranoid that unconventional patients will somehow rock her perfectly controlled, perfect world. She's to unconventional patients, what the Christian landscaping group is to gays. "Sorry we don't serve you..."

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Michelle Grodberg's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1987)

MB Health