Ratings for Dr. John Friedberg

He only saved my life ......As far as the negative bitter comment you don't tell what the other doctor did , hum surprising .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

The best!!!!!!!!! Totally understands the neurological pertaining to commond and uncommond genetic disorders and diseases. He is progress, yet conservative with treatments.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Friedberg ripped off my insurance, incorrectly billed, and within two minutes of my visit to his office found out I had been injured in a car accident and within 24 hours then broke the law and contacted opposing counsel (the other side) to VOLUNTEER to be an expert witness. He never actually examined me, or even finished the first office visit. I had been phoned to "rush in" because another patient had cancelled, and then the office was so screwed up there wasn't enough time for me to be examined. He did, however, have plenty of time, during "my" unfinished office visit, to play with his little dog. He is the single worst physician I've evern encountered. I think there is something seriously wrong with this person. Unprofessional doesn't begin to describe him. Dangerous and creepy and evil is more like it. DO NOT GO TO THIS FRAUD.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Friedberg after my foot was injured by a steroid injection that was done incorrectly. My foot atrophied; I had nerve pain to the knee. I was sent to doctor after doctor, and given incorrect diagnoses or no diagnosis at all. They all pretended that they just couldn't figure out what was wrong. Dr. Friedberg seemed to enjoy my powerlessness and fear. His attitude was mocking and sadistic. He said we could shoot my foot with botox to stop the spasms—a suggestion that made other doctors incredulous. He said the pain was not coming from my foot; it must be from my brain or my spine. He wanted to do MRI's of both. I refused. I said the pain was most certainly in my foot; and he backed down. I fought my insurance company to get away from Dr. Friedberg and the doctors in that medical group. I was eventually diagnosed and given the surgery I needed—too late to prevent permanent nerve damage. This is all in my medical records; it is true.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

This is the absolutely worst doctor I have ever met, in any specialty. He knows NOTHING about brain injury so far as I can see, and NOTHING about suggesting therapy, medicine, or any other way to get better. He seemed to think his job was to tell me I was unhurt (even though tests and doctors in other specialties were currently treating me and I was hospitalized for the exact condition he was unable to treat, understand, or even recognize. He also cut my visit short so he could be with his dog, and told me to reschedule the "other half" -- I never did because he was obviously incompetent, but he still lied to my insurance and billed an outrageous amount for the "treatment" which he never gave, and the visit which was never completed. I actually checked he had a medical degree, I couldn't believe he even really had one. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS QUACK!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. John Friedberg's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1971)