Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Deforno

Very arrogant!!!. Did not want to listen to concers.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I needed knee replacement I went to Deforno and told him that 34 yrs before I was in wreck that shattered knee and had knee reconstruction, since then do to scar tissue on my ligaments/tendons and a large bone spur on rear joint surface knee had not bent past 90 deg After replacement I awoke with extremely severe SCIATIC NERVE pain NOT THE KNEE I couldn't stand the pain if knee bent past 45 deg. In discussing the severe pain I was told that he knew my knee could bend because in surgery he had bent my knee until my heel touched my butt! Disregarding the information that I had told him before he had severely torn scar tissue and damaged ligaments and tendons, and stretched the sciatic nerve causing the severe pain. He refused to believe what I had to say and said that I was just being a sissy and that it was just the knee pain and that I needed to just put up with it. It wasn't until the pain specialist gave me a shot for the nerve that Deforno said that must have been it. I dumped him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Donald J. Deforno's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Providence