Ratings for Dr. Denis Hebert

slslslsslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslslsllslslslslslslsl

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Hébert is condescending and doesn't give patients the time they deserve. I'm glad that he will be retiring at the end of the month. Bon débarras.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Excellent dr. ..Very knowledgable and punctual. Super helpful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Excellent médecin, Il est très humain et prend le temps de vous écouter. Il est entouré d'une équipe hautement qualifié. Je recommande à tous.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Got more from one visit to a dermatologist than from 2 GP's and a naturopath! Dr.Hebert went beyond the skin to find out what was wrong and took a deep interest. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

The worst I came across. I was naive to pay for his fees for over a year for a treatment which he claimed would treat me but in fact aggravated my condition. I simply stopped this BS! I have a rare condition called Hidradenitis Suppurative (Verneuil’s disease) and been trying to find dermatologists in Canada that even know how to write it! So Denis prescribed me an antibiotic for a prolonged treatment; when asked for how long he never answered. Instead of giving me a prescription for a year (in order for me to avoid having to pay consultation for renewals), he said it has to be on a 6months interval! But my antibiotic was no longer in production soon after! So my only option was to go with generic, but I knew I do not react well to this antibiotic in its generic form! Had to call him, but of course being a VIP he never talked to me directly instead directed his staff to tell me yes that’s fine use generic! Long story short don’t bother with such an illiterate being.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Despite some negative comments from others decided to visit Dr Denis Hebert for several brown spots in my face. I had 19 spots which he removed with his laser technology. Two weeks after treatment, they all disapeared. He has taken the time to explain pros and cons prior the surgery and have found him and his staff extremely professionnal. Obviously perfection does not exist and maybe all cases doesn't work out 100% for everyone but for me I was very satisfied with Dr Hébert.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

J'ai reçu un traitement de ce médecin pour un problème de rosacée. Le résultat s'apparente plus a une brulure. Même des mois après le traitement le résultat est désastreux.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

N'allez pas voir ce MD pour du laser, vous perdrez votre temps et surtout $$$. Il n'avait fait des promesses il y a environ 7 ans, disant qu'il pourrait enlever des grains de beauté dans mon visage grace à son laser révolutionnaire. Mais bien sur, il avise que ca fonctionne pas pour tout le monde!!! Eh bien dans mon cas, apres 6 sceances (qui durent 1 minute chacune) et 1500$... j'avais toujours mes grains de beauté! Absolument aucun changement!!! Pour le plus gros des grains de beauté je me suis résignée à passer sous le bistouri... si j'avais su, je l'aurais fait dès le départ! Pour des questions esthétiques, ne perdez pas votre temps avec ce médecin.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

The consultation is a rip off and half the time I felt like he wasn't even addressing my situation. He stared at his desk and mumbled what sounded as memorized text. I think the consultation is only 10 mins or something. He walked out of the room when I still had questions. Also, one of his solutions for a minor skin problem I had on my face was to no longer wear any makeup. Sorry, but it this day and age, this is not a permanent solution. Also, when you are in the office with him, he will never tell you any prices. What he will do is write down what he wants to charge you, after the consultation give it to the receptionist, and she SHE tells you. Then if it's too expensive, it's too late to discuss alternatives with the doc. Also, when my prescription ran out (he only wrote it for 1 month! on purpose), you have to pay $130 consultation for him to write you another one. My GP and subsequently someone at the CLSC wrote it for free because it is no big deal.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010