Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Armstrong

I love this facility and Dr.Armstrong. I would recommend to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

I love dr jeffery he is a good doctor i would give his name to family and friend

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Not only does Dr Armstrong have superior knowledge in what he is doing, he also has a fantastic bedside manner! I wish all Doctors followed in his footsteps!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Armstrong was so personable and helpful on how to treat an old foot injury from years ago. I hoped there were other options than surgery and he gave me that! So thankful and will definitely see him again if other foot issues arise.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Armstrong has a great bed side manner and did a great job taking care of my problem. I should have seen him much sooner.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Armstrong is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. The only area for improvement is not being in such a rush!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Armstrong is professional and vastly knowledgeable. He is one of the highest recommended podiatric surgeons East of the Mississippi

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. J. Armstrong is a very sweet and excellent Podiatric Surgeon. I have trusted him with my feet for years. Oh! He is also handsome. :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey R. Armstrong's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med