Ratings for Dr. Kathleen C. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell was not very helpful. It was my first baby, and not only would she not listen to what I was feeling and said that it would gradually go away. I ended up having to spend more money out of pocket to go to a specialist to find out that I had an upper respiratory infection that had settled far into my lungs. I missed 2 weeks of work and Dr. Mitchell's office never even asked after if everything was ok? Her bedside manner is going into the room looking and walking right back out she didn't really spend anytime or listen to my feelings. I'm not asking for someone to hold my hand, but during the first pregnancy it would be nice to have feelings settled because you don't know what to expect.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Mitchell did not listen, I miscarried because of it and had already had two miscarriages before.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Does not really listen. When I had spotting during early pregnancy, she told me it not significant. Later, I miscarried.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I don't feel like she actually listens to her patients. If she would have believed me about the problems I had then I would not have recieved so much permanent damage from my endometriosis because she would have done something sooner to find it.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

she is one of the best doctors...and the doctors in the group she is in are wonderful too! :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

She is very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Kathleen C. Mitchell's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet