Ratings for Dr. Hoke H. Shirley

My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Shirley, who helped me conquer a disease others thought to be incurable. Dr Shirley relates to me as a person/patient, not just to an image on his computer screen. I consider myself fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Shirley is an outstanding physician; I have been seeing him since he arrived at Con.Orth. and therefore I have many years dealing with him and his staff. I sometimes have to wait to be seen but I know when he gets into the exam room with me that he will not rush my appt. He takes time to review x-rays and tests in detail with me. Dr. Shirley is highly regarded as one of N.H.'s Best Physicians.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr Shirley is the best. I have been seeing him for over 10 years. He takes his time with you and isn't afraid to ask another Dr for help if he needs it. He will also send you for a second opinion if he's unsure. He's down to earth and jokes around with you once you get to know him. If your looking for a very good rheumatologist make the trip to Concord or New London to see Dr. Shirley.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! My mom had him and my sister has him. When he asked my sister about my mom and was told that she had passed away, tears came to his eyes.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Even though he's a Rheumotologist, he even goes the extra step of working outside his specialty to help find a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Hoke H. Shirley's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH