Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Riney

I've NEVER sent Dr. Riney a bill for the countless times I've sat in his waiting room past my appointment time. Yet, I get billed $40 for missing an appointment!?!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He is very kind,good listner,does his best to meat the patients needs,,and "is not" a pill pusher,,and that is great!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Wow, I am so surprised to read some of the comments. I have been a patient of for let's see 11-12 years I believe it's been. I have stayed with him because he is the most caring, honest & patient Dr. that I know of in this area. I have had some problems with some minor things from time to time with the staff, however I have always been helped and the problems resolved asap. I believe Dr's are human, and no one is above making mistakes but I can assure you....Dr. riney isn't in practice for the $, Having work comp issues for 6 years, i can assure you he could of just as easily said I'm sorry I don't accept worker's comp, and leave me to the wolves. But he hasn't, nor has he been a drug pusher for the pain med's my injuries require. With the headaches the insurance and federal worker's comp gives him and the hours his staff has to spend jumping through the many tangled webs the insurance requirements weave. He aint in health care for the $, He's an honest & Caring Doctor period!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

One of the most inconsiderate people I have ever met. All he is interested in is the money part of it. He has no consideration for his patients. $$$$$$$ is all he is interested in. If you really have a problem that is serious please do yourself a favor and seek another doctor. By the way, if you do miss a doctors appointment don't be surprised if you do not get dropped and black listed from the medical profession around the area.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Got my wife hooked on drugs and then when she asked to get off of them he dropped her like a hot potato. I would not recomment this doctor. He has that GOD complex. Stay clear!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Good and caring doctor. He took over the practice of Woody Burrow. And he taught Jeff the importance of caring.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Worst office staff ever, will not call you with results and gets hateful when you call them about them called everyday for results now on day 4 with no call back , Good luck! If you choose this office

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Whoever is doing their billing is AWFUL and has NO idea what she is doing!! Fraud comes to mind!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Learned his manners from Dr Burrow. Ans that is a very good thing. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Riney and his office. He is very knowledgable and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey L. Riney's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford