Ratings for Dr. Ronald K. Gilmer

Left my 5 year old twins in peripheral puberty with his "custom compounded" testosterone product! Had no idea my cluster B narcissist spouse even had gotten it much less was using it on arms/shoulders ,and since it is oil/cream based and it's testosterone powder is 20 times the active ingredient strength of your run of the mill Androgels, was absorbed into their skin as they played with Daddy or hugged him and in every way they came into contact with his shoulders/upper arms.....even though he followed the brilliant advise of keeping the areas covered with shirts for several hours after use! 10 and 20 times the normal level of testosterone in their little blood systems when they were finally tested because my poor daughter's clitoris became so disfigured with hood overgrowth....clitoromegaly. They have endured so much with heads of endocrinology and urology at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital for years. Even growth has been potentially affected. x-rays to continually monitor bone age versus chronological age. Had to even get rid of many furnishings as the cream/oil based product was thought to be sitting on top of leather furnishings, other substances....Drs. could NOT get their testosterone levels back down to normal for approx. 4 months. Traumatizing nightmare! And, my husband fed prostate cancer cells with it as well, and gave himself an early prostate cancer to boot for his trouble. So, I would advise all to BEWARE THE MAGIC HORMONE SALES JOB! Great harm was done to my precious twins, who have NEVER been the same. Possible corrective surgery for my daughter. #2012 nightmare

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

If you.want the best-treatment ,care,results and follow-up, look no further.Dr.Gilmer and his staff are the best. We couldn't ask for more professionalism.We advise our family&friends that you will never be treated better, right here in Nashville .John and Tricianne Witherspoon

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This doctor is fantastic. He's really helped me transform after giving birth.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I do Love seeing Dr Gilmer and his staff, my tummy is beautiful even after babies thanks to Dr. Gilmer....Naunie the RN has transformed my face with Artefill and I look like I did 15 years ago.Kudos and my hat is off to GILMER PLASTIC SURGERY

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Bad surgeon, does horrible work. I had what should have been a small area done which I had clearly marked and when I saw the outcome he had gone way beyond the desired areas and has left me disfigured for life. I am so sorry that I choose him to do my procedure. I wish I could go back and had never done it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had a horrible experience. My surgery is a terrible mess. I do not recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr.Gilmer has seen my fiance and I for the past 2 years. He has treated us in many ways. Testosterone,HGH, hormones, Botox, Juvederm, Artefill, breast lift and abdominal lipo.. I highly recommend this office. Great Dr.. Nurse is top of the line and staff is incredible. . Would not think of going to anyone else.. Happy patients. He and staff text u back, call, or even offer to come to you. Find someone today who is as good as my Dr and staff....

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr Gilmer and his staff were awesome to me in Feb of last yr. The results are amazing and I have no complaints at all. I was in and out. I went in on a wednesday and had surgery on Thursday and was back at work on Monday. Dr Gilmer gave me excellent and made me feel and look lots better. Love them!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Have been to Dr. Gilmer for 4 different procedures over the course of 9 years. It says a lot, that I choose him again, when I am ready to do a new procedure. The office and surgical suite have always been very clean, the staff professional and friendly. He has had the same staff every time I have been there, including the surgical staff and I think that says a lot too. I just had a breast lift/augmentation in October 2011 and it went great, I am so happy w/ the results. I trust Dr. Gilmer and would choose him again should I need any follow up procedure.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr Gilmer. My TUBA breast augmentation looks amazing. His nurse does a great job with my fillers and botox. His staff is so friendly. My tummy tuck turned out great. I feel so good about my looks now with Dr Gilmer's expert services.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Ronald K. Gilmer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1973)