Ratings for Dr. Karie A. Wells

If you prefer a doctor who doesn't pay attention to you when you talk and speaks to you with her eyes closed, go to Dr. Wells! Her staff is alright but she doesn't seem to pay attention to you or your concerns. I have not returned to her and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Karie Wells has been our family's pediatrician for approx. 9 years. Throughout this time we could not ask for a more compassionate spirit that anyone would wish for their child. She has repeatedly proven to be a doctor that truly cares about her patients - extending herself to offer the best care possible, even when that involves referrals to specialists; being responsive to questions/concerns of parents; & going not 1 but many "extra miles" to insure that both her patients & parents know she values their well-being. Dr. Wells has been a "caregiver" in every sense, & is someone that I trust fully. In a day & age when patients are often treated as a number, Dr. Wells has reached beyond that barrier & treated us as "family". She was someone I turned to when we needed help understanding specialist's recommendations for options of treatment with one of our older son's (not a patient.) While thankfully we do not see her often, it is extremely reassuring to know, if needed, she is there.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

She was rude and has a terrible bedside maner. My son had a fever and she refused to even take his temperature. At birth she pushed that he not be circumsized. Also failed to mention he had a heart murmur.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Well's is the best doctor I could have ever asked for! She is willing to go the extra mile and has amazing patience with the children! I could not imagine sending my children elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Karie A. Wells's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Carefirst Bcbs