Ratings for Dr. Sallaya Chinratanalab

I was sent to this doctor when I was diagnosed with RA at the age of 15. every time i went to her offive she was rude amd dismissed my pain ant the fact the the ROM in my wrist was not what it should be. She prescribed me with strong medications that caused several complications for me, and seemed to know very little about what she was doing. She only spent about 2 minutes in the room after i waited for about 2 hours and had a 2 hour drive down to nashville. I would not reccommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I was told to bring a list of all of my symptoms. We drove 2.5 hrs to see her. She walked into the room and looked at me and told me that I did not have lupus. She questioned why my other doctors had never tested my kidneys since I had such severe swelling but did no test on them herself. She literally called them morons for not doing it. But she only tested my vitamin D. That was it. I had such high hopes that going to Vanderbilt was going to give me the answers we had been searching for and she squashed them in a matter of minutes. I cannot recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This doctor needs to stay in the classroom, she has no business treating real people! She spent less than 10 minutes with me and dismissed all my blood work and other doctors findings. Her statement to me was that "she" was the one to decide what I had, and all other lab results did not matter. I would not let her treat my pets! Don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I've been with her for over 10 years. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

For the past 5 years, I have found Dr. Chinratanalab competent, helpful and responsive. I recommend her to any with RA type autoimmune diseases.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I had been treated for lupus for 10 years in Memphis. Upon moving to Nashville, I went to this physician. She completely dismissed me, said I never had lupus and NOTHING was wrong with me. I went to another rheumatologist to get the help I needed. She is a quack and just plain stupid! Go back to your own country!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

I seen this Dr. for unexplained muscle pain and fatigue. After a very brief visit, she basically told me it was nothing. Instead of running thorough lab work, she only tested me for hepetitis since I had a tattoo. Since the hepititis results came back negative, a follow up appointment was not scheduled. I left her office in tears because I felt she did not believe me and seemed to dismiss my symptoms completely. I seriously thought about filing a formal complaint because I felt I was treated like it was all in my head when I knew it wasn't. I went on to see another rheumatologist and have since received a diagnosis and have been taking medications that have improved my life greatly. I am VERY HAPPY I went on to get a second opinion. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Sallaya Chinratanalab's Credentials

• Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet