Ratings for Dr. Alton W. Rae

Dr. Rea has been my dads doc for years, and my dad always has good things to say about him . He is truly a 5 star or more doc. to see!!!! oh by the way he is at OU Medical center.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Rea has been my doctor for many years.He is truly the best doctor I could ever have.I hope to find out where he went.He said we would tell Dallas where is practicing medicine but she also left.A great guy, a real peoples doctor which is very rare these days.He listened to me even when I was not well.He mixed humor and medicine and it worked very well!!! I really miss him.I hope i hear where he practicing medicine now.it would be worth it every mile I needed to drive.I would happly to do it.God bless you Dr. R

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Excellent doctor miss him, I seen his replacement today and he wouldn't listen to me at all. Dr. Rae always listened to me and always found out what was wrong with me, he will be missed by my entire family just wish I knew if he still practices.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

We loved having dr rea as r dr for 13y going to miss him can't wait till we fine him in a new practice office looking for him again

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Nice guy,poorly staffed do not respond, won't return phone calls, to get a med update. someone with good organizational skills would help this office greatly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Rae for many years. He is caring, thorough and what he doesn't know he will find out for you. He goes the extra mile and will always leave you feeling as if you are his only patient. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr Rae for several years now & from the 1st time I met him I knew he was a good man. I don't think he has EVER spent less than a half hour w/me asking me questions, answering questions, & making sure that I've told him everything that I came to tell him. When I walk out of his office the appointment isn't always finished. If there is something he doesn't understand, he is checking w/other doctors or wherever he needs to check to find the answers he needs. My wife loves him, my youngest son loves him. He quickly became much more a friend than a doctor to me. He is very easy to talk to about anything. He does all he can do to take care of me, even when I don't want to be taken care of. He takes care of business but also has a great sense of humor & understands very well how to use both together. He makes you feel at ease from the word go. Besides that, he's a Johnny Cash Fan, as am I. God Bless ya Doc.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I really like Dr. Rae. He isn't always on time, but that is because he will spend a lot of time with you. He makes you feel as if he has all the time in the world for you. He is very thorough and will ask a lot of questions. He shows a genuine concern for his patients, which is nice when you aren't feeling well. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

this Doctor is a great and wonderful Doctor. He may not be the most punctual but that is because he will let you ask him about several issues during the same appoinment(very rare now a days). He has always answered my questions and concerns if is not able to he will refer you to someone who can. He is willing to admit when he does not know something(very rare yet agian).

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

He is a good Dr. he answered all my questions and was very professional. When my condition started to change and he could no longer help me he refered me to a specialist that could help me. I rated this doctor because I would like people to read about him and if they are looking for a new doctor they may want to check him out.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Alton W. Rae's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp