Ratings for Dr. Ronald H. Woody

Dr. Woody was awesome. Was friendly and approachable. Really treated both me and my family well

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Have no idea where the below comments come from ? Dr. Woody answered all my questions, spent time with me and even has his cell phone number on his card! I called and he answers, no answering service to deal with. The patients below must have some axe to grind.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He's scum of the earth. Told me to have radiation treatment for skin cancer on my face and it would have "reduced scarring" compared to traditional surgery. Well, I've got a huge crater on my cheek thanks to the SNAKE-skin boot wearing crook!! He should be in jail.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Based on Dr Woody's recommendations, I received 6 months of radiation. I have been told that no one should receive more than 6 weeks radiation by oncologist. I am now suffering due to Dr. Woody's mismanagement of my illness. I suggest that no one goes to him with cancer in the future.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Woody was very helpful and caring. He spent time with me to explain everything about my cancer and options I had. It was nice to have someone that could speak plain ENGLISH to me,that I could understand. Some of my other doctors were trained outside the US and I couldn't understand what they were saying to me. Dr. Woody was obviously raised here in the U.S.A. and could relate to me well. I run a large ranch in central Florida. I liked the boot he wore. Need to get a nice pair just like them. The jewelry was a little foreign to my taste, but my daughter thought it was in style. Dr. Woody's care and concern though is what impressed me the most. The treatment I received from both him and his staff was awesome. So far my health has improved and my 5 year out look is better due to his agressive treatment of my CANCER. Thank God for such a good man like Dr. Woody. I highly reccommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very down to earth and friendly. Very sensitive to my needs and the family. According to my review of my treatment via the internet he far exceed my expectations. Appears he is up to date on all the latest advancments in the treatment of my cancer. Thank you Dr. Woody. Very up setting to read the other reviews, I don't think they reflect the doctor I was treated by. I don't make facebook judgements of my doctors. I too wear cowboy boots and a gold chain my wife gave me!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Woody is unprofessional. I agree with the other review of him that his attire was totally inappropriate for a doctor. Several gold chains? Ridiculous. Aside from him unprofessionalism - Dr. Woody treated the wrong site with radiation.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Disturbing to see an oncologist wearing a bunch of gold chains around his neck, ear rings, cowboy shoes. To start with he was 2 hours late and showed up with red eyes..said he was sick, though i suspect that he had been drinking. I hope someone looks into it. I have complained to blue cross about this doc.,.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Ronald H. Woody's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)