Ratings for Dr. T. Ted Schiff

I had mohs surgery performed by Dr. Schiff. I had never undergone this procedure before and was somewhat nervous about the whole thing. I was pleasantly surprised I was with the entire experience. Dr. Schiff was awesome! He explained things thoroughly and immediately put me at ease with his knowledge and demeanor. I spent half my day there and was really taken aback by the high level of respect and care I received not only by Dr. Schiff but by both the nurse and doctor who assisted during surgery. The office staff was also most polite and helpful - I received two calls and messages from staff following the surgery to check in and see how I was doing. Yesterday I visited the other office on the corner to get my stitches removed. The nurse who helped me there was also very friendly, took her time answering my questions and was most gentle when taking the stitches out. I think many other doctors could learn a lot about patient care from Dr. Schiff and Waters Edge Dermatology.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr Schiff. I would like to thank you for being such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Very large impersonal office with very high patient volume. Office staff acts as if patients are a bother to them. Too dependent on Physicians Assistants. I did not perceive I received the best medical care available.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

uses Physicans Assistants, look else where

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Good doctor. Found a skin cancer that I couldn't even see. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. T. Ted Schiff's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL