Ratings for Dr. Maryann M. De Caro

She is the worst doctor I've ever seen. Her staff is incredibly rude too. My mom has been treated SO poorly by her, that she is finally transferring doctors this year. Why is she even in practice? I went in with bad strep throat and she refused to examine me. Turns out it was full blown tonsillitis and shortly after, my tonsils needed to come out. All she did for me was tell me to drink tea and take over the counter meds. I've never been so offended.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

This was my second trip to Dr. De Caro and I was hoping for a better visit than the first. She has terrible bedside manner. She is not caring and rushed me out of the room. She spoke to me in a rude manner and overall couldn't care less about me or why I was there to see her. It was very upsetting, I will not be returing to her office. I feel bad for her other patients. I will be moving my records immediately.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I thought I was invisible every time I went there! I definitely agree with the others on their impressions. She is impersonable,and does make you feel like there is nothing she can do for you. I went to her very sick with acid reflux after my son was born and she told me it was nerves, you have a newborn and my insurance does not cover any medications for it, buy something over the cou nter and call HER in 30 days. The next visit I was so sick, I had someone take me and she acted like it was a little cold and prescribed nothing. Needless to say, I called my Mothers doctor who took me immediatley, even though there were no openings, and diagnosed me with sever bronchitis and prescribed medication. Avoid this practice if you want treatment.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

If you want to talk to your doctor's back, then this is the doctor to go to. You get one complaint, 30 seconds of her time and no matter how bad you felt going in you feel 10 times worse coming out. She makes you feel like she's doing you a favor. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. DeCaro was so cold and impersonal. She would try not to touch you to examine you, leaving my mother, my daughter, and myself feeling like we were lepers. My daughter went there one time because she was feeling so tired all the time and having a sore throat. Dr. DeCaro did nothing - no blood test, no strep test - only a paper on how to increase my daughter's iron intake. And if you did have a test done, you would have to call her to get the results, and then, good luck to get to talk to the doctor herself. Needless to say, my mother, my daughter, and I have all found new doctors.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I have seen Dr. DeCaro about a total of 4 times. I don't think she spent more then 5 minutes total with me between all of the visits. I looked at my watch one time and the visit lasted 47 seconds. My health concerns have never been resolved.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Maryann M. De Caro's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners