Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Silberman

Best doctor I could imagine--almost a miracle worker. When I went to him, I was barely able to put my shoe on (and two other doctors couldn't help). After my first visit to Dr. Silberman, I felt like a new person, or at least a person with a new foot! He is not only highly skilled but extremely considerate, kind, and gentlemanly. Also, his office is very efficiently run, with hardly any wait time. You really could not ask for a better podiatrist (as a professional and as a person).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Simpky the best doctor I have ever been treated by. He listens, he explains, he teaches, and he's a gentleman. You are lucky if he is your foot doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

VERY EFFICIENT, VERY LITTLE WAIT TIME, CLEAN WAITING AND PATIENT ROOMS.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Silberman was so gentle and an absolute professional with my 5 year old daughter. She was completely petrified and throwing a fit about getting a shot. He was somehow able to calm her down by making her laugh at his cute jokes. He runs a truly professional practice and was just so sweet with Kayleigh. HIGHLY recommended to those in need of a podiatrist in Monmouth County.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Thank you Dr. Silberman for your incredibly kind and compassionate care you gave to my mom prior to her passing away. She loved seeing you for nearly 15 years and looked at you like a son. I cannot possibly express my appreciation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He is honestly the best of the best. Kind, considerate, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He has ran this successful, private practice for over 25 years and hasn't missed a beat. My family has been seeing him since 1990 and we actually look forward to our doctor appointments! He is so respectful and a true gentleman as well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I feel that this is a very important review for people to read. I had what was apparently a plantar's wart on my foot for about 3 years. It was very painful, and I went to another podiatrist. He treated me for 6 months with all kinds of acids and it never went away, only became bigger and more painful. I then heard from a work colleague about Dr. Silberman and went to see him. He very calmly told me that he thinks what I have is not a wart, and proceeded to do a biopsy on it. One week later he called me and told me that what was on my foot was cancer, a malignant melanoma. He had me come in to his office separately after his office hours were over, and spent an hour with me and my husband explaining what exactly I had, what the treatment plan should be, and that it was important to treat it promptly. It turned out to be stage 2, but fortunately my lymph nodes were clean, and I did not need an amputation, which would have been necessary if it wasn't treated properly. I can only say thank you as much as possible to Dr. Silberman. I am not sure if podiatrists actually are thought by the public to ever save lives, but in my case, my oncologist told me without a question that he did in fact not only save my leg, but most likely my life. I owe him everything for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Excellent. The absolute best!!!! Without question, the best foot doc in New Jersey.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I believe this doctor did a procedure on me WITHOUT telling what he was going to or explaining why I needed it. Up to that point he was fine.

Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Silberman is a very knowledgeable doctor, he knows his stuff to the extreme. He is also very nice to deal with and extremely punctual. The only reason I had to stop seeing him was that orthotic treatment failed and he didn't perform the surgery that I required. He consequently referred me to an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Jerry A. Silberman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)