You may also like

Rate Dr. Jerry A. Silberman

Dr. Jerry A. Silberman's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Silberman for your incredibly kind and compassionate care you gave to my mom prior to her passing away. She loved seeing you for nearly 15 years and looked at you like a son. I cannot possibly express my appreciation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He is honestly the best of the best. Kind, considerate, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He has ran this successful, private practice for over 25 years and hasn't missed a beat. My family has been seeing him since 1990 and we actually look forward to our doctor appointments! He is so respectful and a true gentleman as well.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2702670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I feel that this is a very important review for people to read. I had what was apparently a plantar's wart on my foot for about 3 years. It was very painful, and I went to another podiatrist. He treated me for 6 months with all kinds of acids and it never went away, only became bigger and more painful. I then heard from a work colleague about Dr. Silberman and went to see him. He very calmly told me that he thinks what I have is not a wart, and proceeded to do a biopsy on it. One week later he called me and told me that what was on my foot was cancer, a malignant melanoma. He had me come in to his office separately after his office hours were over, and spent an hour with me and my husband explaining what exactly I had, what the treatment plan should be, and that it was important to treat it promptly. It turned out to be stage 2, but fortunately my lymph nodes were clean, and I did not need an amputation, which would have been necessary if it wasn't treated properly. I can only say thank you as much as possible to Dr. Silberman. I am not sure if podiatrists actually are thought by the public to ever save lives, but in my case, my oncologist told me without a question that he did in fact not only save my leg, but most likely my life. I owe him everything for what he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2631551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Excellent. The absolute best!!!! Without question, the best foot doc in New Jersey.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2544255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I believe this doctor did a procedure on me WITHOUT telling what he was going to or explaining why I needed it. Up to that point he was fine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498493].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Silberman is a very knowledgeable doctor, he knows his stuff to the extreme. He is also very nice to deal with and extremely punctual. The only reason I had to stop seeing him was that orthotic treatment failed and he didn't perform the surgery that I required. He consequently referred me to an orthopedic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1900827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I had a list of questions for Dr.Silberman during my visit. Upon meeting Dr.Silberman he spend the better part of 20 minutes fully explaining not only what the procedure would entail but what to expect after the procedure and what I needed to do in the future.I didnt need to take my list of questions out of my pocket. Excellent service in a very personable manner. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1900826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

This is a pretty much a pointless post, as it is completely redundant with what everyone else here is saying. I saw Dr. Silberman today - (a Saturday!!) - for the first time in 7 years for the same type of problem I had back then (a painful ingrown toenail), and he is EXACTLY as I remember him: Kind, caring, nice, personable, outgoing, knowledgable, and HELPFUL!!! He knows his stuff!! So much so that I hadn't a doubt in my mind that I would walk away from the office relieved. If you are on the fence about podiatrists, see Dr. Silberman!!! He is one of the absolute best doctors I have ever been to in my life, and definitly the nicest!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][1900825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2010

I went to see Dr. Silberman for an infected toe. He is not anywhere near my home but I went to him based on the positive reviews on this site and my negative experience with other podiatrists. He is amazing. He spent a lot of time with me explaining my options. He answered all my questions and was very caring and gentle while I had my procedure done. He even offered his cell phone number if I had any questions/concerns over the weekend. I truly wish all doctors were like him. I will gladly drive the 40 minutes to see him for any future issues with my feet.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1900824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Very efficient office. I have a horrible bunion (thanks to my mom), and have had a few different consultations. I just felt more comfortable with him than the others, and he actually talked me out of surgery for now. My foot looks bad, but he said since it doesn't hurt so much, I can wait. WHEW. What a relief. I'll probably need surgery in the next few years, and that is fine with me.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1900823].votes_count ]]