Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Scowcroft

I waited two hours on my last visit,this time I informed the receptionist that I had another appointment afterwards and I needed the dr. to honor my appointment time. I was thirty minutes early and 45 minutes past my appointment time I was still waiting so I asked that they send my lab results to me by mail and renue my prescrip., they refused and said I could make another appoint.,I will find another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Not someone I would recommend at all. After one year of treatment that proved to be completely inefficient (I was prescribed a large amount of Lortab and Darvocet), I had to switch physicians and undergo surgery...my current physician is still waiting for my patient records after 6 years, all of my tests had to be performed again which cost me and my health insurance unnecessary moneys. i do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I have been given every test in the book--colonoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasounds, abdominal ct scans, blood work, etc. Dr. Scowcroft has not been able to give me 1 answer to why I can not digest my food. I have paid him almost $10K with no answers other than to take meds for IBS which has not helped with the pain at all. After my CT scan, I had to call 4 times before I ever got an answer of "we don't think there anything abnormal but we will call you later if we find anything." (This was 1 month after the scan) I am currently looking for another doc.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

He is very,very moody and can treat his staff and patients badly. He is always running behind because he always overbooks his schedule. Ok doctor if you dont mind waiting a couple of hours.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Charles W. Scowcroft's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC