You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karl L. Lamb

I will say this right now, I was misdiagnosed for over 20 years by other Doctors. Karl not only identified this issue, he also helped me heal. I will never see a different Chiropractor. Karl cares. It's not about the almighty $ with him. He is as genuine as they come. He will do everything in his power to work you in. On a side note, his jokes are "Hit or Miss" so be prepared. Just kidding. I would recommend Dr. Lamb to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Lamb is the only (out of several) chiropractor that has always taken care of the problem. Others have hurt me badly. I have never experienced a problem with him. I would consider him exceptional. You can't go wrong, I promise!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr Lamb is very knowledgeable and helpful and can always get you in very quickly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr.Lamb is wonderful, he knows what he is doing. He has never hurt me and is always helping give me techniques to improve my back or shoulder pain. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

The best chiropractor around. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Am using Dr. Lamb for prenatal adjustments. He is very gentle, knowledgeable and friendly. Has given me nutritional advice as well as solving my lower back/ tail bone pain. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Karl L. Lamb's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Karl" to "Karl L."

October 20, 2013