Ratings for Dr. John W. Klekamp

I had a lumbar infusion in August.. Dr Klekamp and his staff were there for me at every step..I am back to all my activities and living life..thank you

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. KleKamp and his staff are excellent. He did surgery on my neck for compressed nerves. He walked us through the procedure, went over the MRI, took a long time explaining what would be happening during and after the surgery, recovery time, etc. If we had questions after our visit, his staff returned our calls immediately. The entire process, start to finish was outstanding. I would recommend this practice and Dr. KleKamp to anyone. They are great. My surgery was a complete success and went exactly like he said it should. I would 100% go back.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. John Klekamp conducted lumbar surgery on my lower back in October of 2017. He fused 4 of my vertebrae to remove a stenosis problem. His surgical talents are outstanding and he obviously takes great care in performing such a detailed operation. I just finished my third follow-up visit and have been very pleased with the results. The operation has returned me to an activity level I haven't experienced for years. I would recommend Dr John Kelkamp without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. John Klekamp for 5yrs for severe chronic daily neck pain and headaches. I finally had a double cervical fusion 7/2017 and had my final check up today and I am completely PAIN FREE !! I am so happy to have my life back thanks to the amazing work of Dr. John Klekamp!! He is very kind and caring of his patients. Staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Experience for back surgery could not have been better. Klekamp is most personable. My back pain was gone immediately after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I choose Dr. Klekamp from recommendations from others in community. Clearly explained MRIs and both the surgical and non-surgical options for care. He took plenty of time to answer all my questions, explain the fusion cage and the entire procedure. I felt very comfortable with going forward with with the fusion of multiple vertebra. It's been a long time since I felt this well. Put off too long.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Klekamp restored my quality of life via spinal fusion. As a retired medical professional I can say without any reservations taht his care, knowledge, and humanity are and remain unsurpassed. A full and complete reccomendation

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr. Klekamp. He showed and explained everything about my MRIs, Xrays. He explained what he would do and what I should expect. He gave me plenty of time at my office visits. The pain I went to see him about is gone! He fused 2 vertebras in my lower back and later I had to have 3 in my neck fused. I would not have gone back for seconds if I didn't have total trust in him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Speaking as a nurse and a patient I could not recommend him more highly. Great bedside manner, very professional, Had neck surgery and all is well now. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great Doctor that uses one of the cleanest hospitals I have ever been a patient of.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. John W. Klekamp's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Uhc