Ratings for Dr. Ajitkumar Kemkar

Dr. Kemkar's nurses will lie and are very rude. He should not be practicing medicine. His facility would not pass health codes.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I left a good job to go to work for this Dr. and if I knew then what I know now I would've stayed at my old job. My first day there I knew that I made a mistake. Every patient that I triaged had negative things to say about Dr. Kemkar and the office. I was told that no one stays there because of the way they are treated and that is the truth. Dr. Kemkar is so rude to his employees and he hides behind what he says is his God, well I don't know what God he is praying to but my God which is my savior Jesus Christ and you can't be a sound Christian and treat people the way Dr. Kemkar treats people . When I was interviewed for the position I was promised a lot but once they got me there the promise went out the door. He caused a lot of problems between me and my coworker, I was there 5 weeks and walked out and hope no one has to experience what I did.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Office staff is so rude!! Only nice one is in the lab. I've pod twice because billing is not don't correctly and wait times Are insane. The doctor and his wife run the office and they are greedy as can be trying to get as many patients with insurance in as possible so they can bill the insurance companies which makes wait times over 3 plus hours. This place is insane.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

What bothered me the most were two aspects: the uncleanliness of the office and the creepiness of the doctor. First the office: it looked old and dirty. My toddler daughter pointed our a DEAD FLY where the roll of paper for the examination table was. Next the doctor: He does not like children in the examination rooms even though they are accompanied by parents. Next weird thing is that, even though he was very encouraging in the way he talked, he did wanted to HOLD hand to pray with my daughter and I. I don't mind the prayer; I DO mind holding hands with someone I just met outside of church. The other weird thing is the way, he examined my heartbeat. I had NEVER has a doctor place the stethoscope ON each breast (like on the aureola). Either he forgot where the heart is or he has problems or was looking for something else. Who knows? First and last time for me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

dr. rushes patients.refuses to believe anything is wrong with you even though your mri shows tumors,and will not refer to specialist till tumors have grown very large.the staff is the worst staff I have ever seen,they arent qualified for the job,and they mess up your appointments as well as what you have paid,I have paid the same bill twice because of their unqualified office work

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Takes 3-5 days to get an appointment. Wait times are 1-3 hours past appointment time. Messages not returned in a timely fashion. Examinations are rushed. Have been misdiagnosed. Doctor gets upset if you bring in articles or web information to ask questions. Doctor is always overbooked. Staff mishandles insurance precertifications and has casued several patients to lose disability benefits due to staff oversights and untimely management of requests. Have been a patient for 4 years, saw doctor 5 times in 5 weeks and he could not remember what I was being treated for. Had to request referral to a specialist after I was told by Dr. "He didn't know what to tell me." Specialist has diagnosed possible brain tumor and Kemkar refuses to provide pain meds although I have never requested pain meds ever, even after suffering a broken leg, however I can't go to pain management without a diagnosis, so while I wait for MRI and results I have to suffer with excrutiating head pain. Avoid this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Wait times 1-3 hours after original appointment time. Always over-booked. Poor bedside manner. Have been misdiagnosed. Does not respond to messages in a timely manner. Saw this Dr. 5 times in 4 weeks (after being a patient for 4 years) and he could not remember what he'd been treating me for. Staff does not handle insurance and precertifications properly. Spoken to other patients who have lost thier disability due to Kemkar's staff not handling those requests properly. I have been diagnosed with a possible brain tumor by another physician but Dr. Kemkar refuses to prescribe pain medications while testing is being done and a treatment plan can be reached even though I have never asked for pain medicine ever before, even after suffering a broken leg. Dr. is moody and he is obviously overworked. Doctor never spends enough time examining patients and does not like to answer medical questions. Doctor does not appreciate patients bringing in medical journals or reliable web information to

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Ajitkumar Kemkar's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)

HealthFirst