Ratings for Dr. Grant McCormack

couldn't be happier with the whole office - came away feeling happy with all suggestions and information. An excellent doctor

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr McCormack listened carefully and was very informative. He referred me to some other doctors and was very pleasant to deal with. I felt his knowledge base was vast and i was happy with everything he did.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr.McCormack is exellend doctor,very personable,helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

a doctor with a personality is rare.very personable and has time for you.explains things simply and listens to your questions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Mr Mccormack is my mothers doctor she has been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis. The doctor was very direct and to the point, appreciate that. He has been very helpful in explanations to the family. Also called on his vacation to answer a question and phone the hospital to find out about my moms condition.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. McCormack. My first appointment started with a very thorough checkup, and an incredibly clear explanation of what was going on. At no point did I feel like I was "on the clock"; Dr. McCormack had no issues answering any and all questions. I went into the appointment incredibly apprehensive to be visiting an unknown specialist regarding a serious illness, and I came out exchanging favourite "Weird Al" songs with the doctor. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I had a couple of appointments with Dr. McCormack for sleep apnia. He was very informative and sympathetic towards my health issue. I found him to very personable and easy to speak with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

This doctor has no bed side manner. Refers to patients as "a waiste of public funds" He tramatized my family

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. McCormak works on finding the root cause to the problems and fixing them, when possible. He listens very well and explains results so you can understand them. After each appointment written communication is sent to my GP and he has the information to refer back to at the next appointment. Even with a year between visits after reviewing the previous appointment notes he?s well aware of what is happening with you. Gives clear recommendation. Dr. McCormak goes beyond the triage approach and looks at all aspects of the person?s health for possible clues that are related to the condition he's treating. It?s rare to find a doctor or other professional who goes beyond their "specialized" area to find the source of the problem, but Dr. McCormack does. I highly recommend Dr McCormack for Respiratory Medicine.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006