Ratings for Dr. Roberta A. Mix

What I would give to find another doctor as caring and compassionate as Dr Mix! Really miss her since her retirement. She truly cared about each of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I am so tired of hearing people complain about having to wait to see the Dr. She is a very thorough and caring woman. Marsha is so kind. To be treated like a human and not dismissed quickly. I could not have asked for more. If she ever returns to practice , I will be first in line.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Mix was my Dr. until she retired in Dec. 2014. She was always good to me and cared. Yes there was a long wait but she gave each person the time they needed. Thats a good Dr.! I am sorry to lose such a caring woman. As far as staff goes, i had no problems. Marsha was a lovely and caring person also. At the end baycare people can in and things changed but when it was just Dr. Mix and Marsha it was great! Happy retirement Dr. Mix from Pam D

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I no longer go to this Dr. Everything you read negative below are completely true. The staff is rude, no appointment is ever on time and they make you feel like you are a bother to them. She is a rude and uncaring Dr and I hesitate to even call her a Dr. Find someone different, she must have done her schooling totally online! And also watch it or she will double bill you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Mix and her staff. I have been very pleased with her care. I am actually in the process of switching my children over to her care from their previous doctor. There does tend to be somewhat of a lengthy wait, however, once you realize that she spends as much time with you as you want or need you then appreciate why you wait a little longer for your turn. I would much rather wait on a doctor that takes her time with you than a doctor that rushes through your appt. in order to turn over a high volume. I am not cattle and have no desire to be passed through a cattle shoot. Thumbs up to this doctor and her staff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Unresponsive and rude staff. Late for appointment and can't do test. Come back another day and she gets to bill you again! Stay away, far away. Never helpful!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Mix ordered a CT scan for my son which was very unnessary just to cover her butt. She was willing to exposed him to a lot of radiation.

Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Mix takes time to answer questions and never rushes which is probably why she's continually behind. I wish her staff was more consistent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Dr. Mix gave anti depressants and told me I was overstressed and probably had angina when I came to her office with chest pain. She missed heart attack symptoms because I was a young healthy women and thus I suffered lost time from work and many TIA incidents and finally had a major heart attack.....90% clogged left desending caroid artery was overlooked by this supposed doctor. Be ware.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Her staff members and her need lots of training in customer service skills. I agree with the 2 previous reviews. Her former nurse was so lively and friendly, but after she left, my blindfold came off. I came to realize how ineffective and inhuman they are. I don't like the idea of being able to hear private conversations between her and her other patients while waiting in the room. I'm in the process of looking for a more human doctor and medical staff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Roberta A. Mix's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Trinity, FL