Ratings for Dr. Douglas G. Wright

I was referred to him. Made appt for tomorrow was the. Called to make it today. My husband had to take off from work to take me. Iwaki told I had to let them scan my liscrnse and I said no you can look at it but o scanning the girl went into back and office manager said they had to have it for I’d and because insurance needed it to be billed no way! I just had this discussion with blue cross blue shield and they do not require it and neither does Medicare!!they would not see because if this,. I called Bcbs when I got home to make sure I was correct and o was!! I plan to get hold of lifebridge to let them know! I will not be going back to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Rude, condescending, combative and ignorant. It seems my experience with Dr. Wright is VERY similar to others. Dr. Wright was judgemental and darted accusatory questions at me at every opportunity. Do NOT waste your time with this Dr, it's your life and your health. People do not deserve the disinterest and hateful unprofessionalism that Dr. Wright dishes out without even blinking. STAY AWAY from this man.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Absolutely horrible-- took my son in for a first check on his foot and this doctor Wright just looked at the xray and told him to stay off the foot for 6 more weeks which was a total of 18 minutes in the office and then I get a bill for $869.00!! They coded this as surgery and he did absolutely NOTHING. This is FRAUD and EXTORTION -- it is a real shame our medical professionals are this greedy and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Staff would not schedule a post-op visit until Dr. was called personally. He discharged pt with 2mm gap in patella fracture AFTER surgery and 4 weeks of mandatory in-house rehab. Surgery redone but excessive damage so lost part of patella. He is a GENERALIST not knee specialist!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

He was very rude and arrogant His bedside manner was terrible. He was assigned to my mom by Harford Memorial and needed to have the surgery the same day.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Wright correctly diagnosed a torn posterior tibial tendon , recommended surgery, and now I am on way to recovery

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Wright was very helpful and understanding when I called in a panic after my son dislocated his knee. Unfortunately we were out of state when it happened but he offered to look over all of my sons records. He then offered his advice on his treatment. I will be using him from now on.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Very knowledgeable Doctor. Great experience and great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I was treated by Dr. Wright for a broken ankle. I had a very good experience. Did not have to have surgery and was happy that surgery was not pushed as the first solution.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Very rude and demeaning. Insulted me from the moment I walked in. No follow up for me went to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Douglas G. Wright's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente