Ratings for Dr. Patrick R. Showalter

Dr. Showalter was able to immediately diagnose what what wrong with me after 3 months of constant pain and multiple doctor visits. He is very to the point and wants to treat you the best way possible.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This AMAZING physician not only treated my son 13 years ago, but remembered me and my child (who is now 33) when I needed his services this week. When I see such low ratings for his staff, and helpfulness like a ONE, I want to scream!!! Then, we have the threes on punctuality and knowledge... REALLY, people? REALLY??? Why all of these are not consistently FIVES just boggles the fine mind God blessed me with. His staff is as lovely, sweet and kind as they were 13 years ago, and Dr. Patrick Showalter is the same intelligent, caring man who spends as much time as a patient needs in the room with them, answering every question they have. Yes, he is definitely a bit greyer on top, but aren't we all??? (I refuse to dye mine, as they aren't platinum, they are strands of "wisdom glitter"!!!) As for a patient waiting a bit longer in their room? All that means is that another patient is getting the very same treatment that THEY are about to get when the door opens and Dr. Awesomeness walks in. I would recommend this physician to ANYONE needing a urologist!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Horrible office staff and the manager of the office is appalling. You can tell the customer service given by staff (front office and nurses) is learned from a bad leader. 9The bedside manner of the physician is a little better than the staff, but don't ask any questions because he will give you a stare that says "I can't believe you are wasting my time with your questions." If you are only wanting treatment and don't care to ask questions about your procedure or diagnosis then he may be a good doctor for you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Showalter and his staff are great! My husband was really sick and he was very kind and caring. My mother also likes him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Patrick R. Showalter's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Murfreesboro, TN