Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Reeves

Despite all the negative and rude comments on here, Dr.Reeves is always very attentive to what i have to say. He takes the time to make sure my concerns are heard. His staff has always been so nice to me and my family when we go into the Dr. Very personable and helpful when needing questions answered. Very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Reeves is a great doctor dispite several opinions on here. He is not a doctor that will simply prescribe medicine to you and leave it at that. He truly cares and want to help and that means sometimes being frank about how we treat our bodies. We are asking him to treat us, but he is powerless if we will not take care of ourselves. He is frank when we needs to be and compassionate as well. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

the LAST time i visited DR. Reeves, he looked at his watch twice during my 10 minute visit, the receptionist needs to look up the definition of reception in the dictionary and the other staff were condescending and rude.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Just there to bill your insurance and roll his eyes. Any doctor who just has 10 minutes for each patient is a joke and there for the money.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I want to believe that at one time this Dr. cared a lot more about people than he does now. He is argumentative and insensitive. He is not thorough. He refuses to admit that his office could ever make an error and is completely unapologetic. He stated that he only has ten minutes for each one of his patients, which speaks loudly of his true concern for his patients. He made judgment calls regarding the validity of medical history without ever discussing with us in order to get accurate information, and NEVER followed up on any care provided which was minimal. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Not at all what I had expected after reading these reviews. Would not recommend to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

What a great Doctor & Staff! Dr. Reeves and Linda, and all the staff, were friendly, professional and showed genuine care for my hubby and myself at our appointments. For the first time I truly felt like a doctor listened to me and heard what I was saying. Linda was by gentle drawing blood, and took care to show make me feel at ease. (I am PETRIFIED of needles). I had some other tests that needed to be done and Linda called me within 3 hours of appointment and had me scheduled for them. She even made sure to get a faculty close to where I live. Now, that's GREAT SERVICE! At last we have found a Doctor that we can go to and trust that he has our best interest at heart! I HIGHLY reccomend Dr Christopher Reeves and Grace Family Pratice!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My wife and i have been going to Dr Reeves for many years. He is top notch Dr who cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time with us. We both feel comfortable with Dr Reeves and his friendly / professional staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I have been going to Dr Reeves for my diabetes for 4 years. My sugar was dangerously high and my old doctor had me on expensive medication. I changed to Dr Reeves when my insurance changed. At my first appointment Dr Reeves took the time to explain how diabetes could cause damage even though I feel OK. He explained how important it was to treat my diabetes and keep the sugar normal. He taught me how to eat the right foods. Most importantly he showed me that he cared about me and he didn't talk down to me or make me feel like I was bad for having diabetes. He looks at me when I am talking and answers my questions. Our visits are shorter now that my diabetes is so much better. I am on less expensive medication. My sugars and AIC tests are normal and I feel better and more energetic. I have told all of my friends at church and work that they should change to Dr "Superman"

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Reeves is by far the most caring person and that makes him a good physician. He is patient and listens to every problem. Not like most physicians who stands up during your visit, which indicates rushing, Dr. Reeves comes in and "sit down" with his note pad and listen before he diagnosis. He asks detail questions. That overall gives him an A+ rating. I would also like to share his wife is the best. I was on the elevator, she come on, and called him from her cell. Apparently the family was going on vacation; Mrs. Reeves wanted to make sure every patient was taking care of up to last minute. She expressed her concern that each patient would have the availability to contact if needed. An A+ man/doctor with an A+ wife. The STAFF - there is one word to describe "AWESOME." You are a person not a number. They greet you with a smile coming in and leaving. L.Patrick

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Christopher B. Reeves's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)