Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Butler

Prompt and easy to talk to. Helped me tremendously

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have been a patient of PVS for almost 15 years and I've finally decided I've had enough. It consistently takes them at least a week to refill a simple prescription. As of today I've been waiting 5 days to get my refill authorized - on a medication I've been on for months. Also, I've had my appointment cancelled by the office two times in a row. The most recent appointment was made in September but I couldn't even get in until January! I shudder to think how long it would take me to get in now! Also, I'm sick of waiting half an hour for a 5 minute rushed appointment. I am so over it. I'm making an appointment with a new doctor first thing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

She was 50 minutes late on my first visit and rushed me out after ''I'' waited for ''HER'' to get to her own office!!??? I was told by the staff, ''If you miss your appointment time, Kelly will not ever see you again''!! She was late not me!! Kelly just sat behind her big desk and just treated me as if I was not their! Kelly is certainly not a good Doctor. She has too many patients. I will never go their again!! EVER!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Kelly J. Butler's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Jeffersonville, IN