Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Dethmers

A true miracle worker!! I have multiple orthopedic problems with my hips and knees and Dr. Dethmers has been the only physician that I feel has ever really "fixed" my problem. Extremely thorough, with an outstanding bedside manner. He has always made me feel at ease in fixing "ANYTHING". I would trust him to do many other procedures on me, as we assume he will be with my extensive history. With my condition most doctors force me through an excruciatingly painful examination before making any decisions, while he on the other hand, has only had to look at x-rays and past medical charts to diagnose my problems. Amazing surgeon and I will never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr, Dethmers has replaced both of my knees and my right shoulder....twice. He is an outstandin doctor and I would, and have, reccommended him to anyone that is looking for an Orthopedic physician. I trust him with my life everytilme I have surgery and can't tell you how wonderful he is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Operated on my back and ruined me, in other words not a good outcome.....I haven't been able to be employed since tht time.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Daniel A. Dethmers's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Effingham, IL