Ratings for Dr. Jason Michaels

I was a patient of a very prestigious doctor of dermatologist practicing in Providence. (Actually head of dermatology at one of the major medical schools). I saw this doctor every few weeks for well lover a year to no avail. My son in the meantime, went to Dr Michaels in the Barrington Medical Arts Building and was very pleased with his progress. My son and I both have a history of, weeping eczema. It is the only thing I can think of that you can scratch until it bleeds and then scratch some more! I was flabbergasted at my results with Dr. Michaels. My hands used to crack, bleed, and swell. I used to hide my hands because I was so embarrassed and couldn't blame anyone who was apprehensive about shaking my hand. Within weeks, after seeing Dr Michaels, with aa shot, prednisone, and topical cream, my hands were 90% cleared as well as other parts of my body and now I am on a very very simple routine--if I break out--simply apply some cream! So simple....I sing Dr. MIchael's praises to everyone who has a problem with their skin.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

To echo everyone else, he's great and the staff at the clinic (on Rancho) are very good also.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I had read ratings from others about DR Michaels. He is EVEN NICER than I could've imagined. Ive had some negative experiences w/dermatologists in Clark County & Im am so glad to have found someone so nice,caring & informed. I got in at exactly my appt time, he was completely on the same page w/me regarding my skin condition & so personable I felt like hugging him when I left! I restrained myself, but that is not my typical reaction to a Dr. so believe me when I say its worth the drive! He's a sweetie!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Michaels recently removed a cyst from my daughter's face. If you have had experience with teenage girls, you know how important their appearance is to them. Dr. Michaels let us know up front their would be a small scar involved, and tried injecting the cyst first to see if it would resolve itself. When that didn't work and my daughter asked him to remove it, he couldn't have been more kind or understanding. He and his staff were extremely professional during the removal procedure itself, which involved only one small stitch. My daughter is very happy with the results. I am impressed with Dr. Michaels and his staff and would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I finally found someone who can help a life-long skin condition other doctors said nothing could be done to correct! Its a long process, but I can see improvements. Dr. Michaels and his staff are very helpful and polite. They always listen to my questions and concerns and never rush in and out of the exam like other doctors tend to do. My only problem is that I live a great distance from the new office and cant get there as easily as I would like. But hey, its worth the drive!!! It is a little on the expensive side, but I think in the end its worth it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Michaels is one of the best. Knowledgeable, thorough, competent and patient caring. He and his staff are great. Hard to find good Drs. so don't pass this one up.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Michaels and the entire staff at the Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics are outstanding! Dr. Michaels is willing to take the time to talk about various options to skin problems, and he is more than willing to take the time to answer patients' question. The PA's & the nurses are also extremely knowledgeable and are willing to answer patients' questions. Dr. Michael's bedside manner ROCKS!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Michaels is part of the group called, "Las Vegas Skin and Cancer Clinics". They have several offices across the valley. I tried another dermatologist and another doctor in this group. I didn't like either one. Then I found Dr. Michaels. He is just great and easy to talk to. He treated a large, stubborn scar, that other doctors said couldn't be done, with great success. In addition, in his north Las Vegas office, he also performs cosmetic procedures. I have had an initial consultation with him and a photo facial. I am very impressed. He is actually human and has a very nice bed-side manner. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Jason Michaels's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI