Ratings for Dr. Haiping Wang

Dr. Wang is very knowledgeable and he has took care of me for many years. In the past, I never have to pay the Doctor to fill out MY disability forms. But this time, I was asked to pay a rediculous $$$ amount just to have my disability forms filled out. I was told by their own staff that the office manager is charging patients unreasonable fees just to fill out "disability forms" that are required by the state. CRAZY!!! It is their duty and responsbility to their patient to fill out those forms. I've never experience any doctor charging a fee to fill out a form.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

This doctor is not ethical. Don’t go!I called the office afer 11 days since first time I visited. I was asking the receptionist what was going on. She said she would call me back. However, after 6 hours she did not call me back. So I called her again she finally told me that On the report it said abnormal but she did not know what it is, so you need to come back to the office. Then I asked her why the doctor could not simply give me an answer about his diagnosis, she said that was their policy that the doctor does not talk to patient over the phone. Instead all patients have to go back to the office to learn that. she kept repeating that is their policy, if I want to know, I have to come to this office to pay another office visit fee. how would anybody feel the doctor telling you that you need to pay one more time to learn your diagnosis you have paid before and you don’t even deserve to know whether this is urgent or not.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Wang delivered my baby the last time, and i thought that he did a great job. Having him deliver for me again, i'm really aggitated by him this time around. He's always pushing for patients to his referrals and the wait time seems to have gotten longer. You try to ask him questions and he seems unconcerned sometimes, you just really want him to listen and understand you. 40% of the time, i'm thinking about changing doctors and i keep thinking, "he wasn't this bad before". The staff is nice and friendly and that's all i seem to like there these days.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This will be my second time i'm seeing Dr. Wang for my pregnancy. As with other doctors he is busy, patient after patient but he is a very calm and professional doctor. I have no complaints. The staff has always been friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

He monitored my 1st pregnancy 9 years ago, I was 19. It could have been scary for me unmarried and pregnant, at that age. I was lucky enough to be working full time , so I had good benefits. 9 years later, married & pregnant with my 4th, we're hoping to go back and receive the same great care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Great doctor- kind, knowledgable and patient to answer the same questions he has heard thousands of times. Always pleasant, personable and laughed at my jokes. Always felt fully confident of his skills.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Poor doctor, only knows $. Always ask patients to buy medicine in the next-door medicine store and do not prescribe medicine in a paper. This indicates he must get commission from that store.awful! ask patient to take some unnecessary exam, why??? when exam dr. argued, he said patient was insisting to take that. is it?he did not tell the correct purpose of the exam, but said patient insisted on taking that exam? ridiculous!!!Poor Dr. ever!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. is ok, but too agressive in his field and sometimes not very patient to explain patients' answers and anxieties. Patient wants to consult more, but Dr. stands up and wants to see next patient. Staff there sometimes is very kind but sometimes not so kind. Even within the staffs, there are some conflicts. An intern nurse without licence failed to do injection and made patient in pain.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Wang is very knowledgable in his field. Always explain details throughly with everything he's gonna help you with. The staff is also friendly and helpful. They made me feel like seeing friends, unlike some other cold clinic. Although I haven't got a chance to have my first baby deliver by Dr. Wang yet, but I am sure he's my first and top choice in my future planning.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Haiping Wang's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA