Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Ingram

Services @ Heartland Primary Care have gotten worse. I've been a patient for over 8 years. Over the last 2 years they have made so many policy changes for their own benefit and not for the patient. It's been very disappointing. The receptionists keep you on hold, or do not direct your call promptly. The doctors are not available when you need them. They can see you if it's a minor health problem, but if you need blood work or an x-ray, you need to take a day off work to work around the doctor's schedule. It's not about the patient's needs anymore...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

This practice needs to work on punctuality. Waiting for over an hour for an appointment is not acceptable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Doctor Ingram is very prompt and has years of knowledge and experience. He takes great care of my children and me and is pretty funny too. I definitely feel like our family is in good hands with Doctor Ingram!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Initially this doctor treated me with cool disdain and I have since only seen Ms. Matthews who is very able. His staff recently refused to give my daughter an appointment for a follow up to a head injury sustained in a car accident. I was told that he did not see motor vehicle accident patients and the employee then went on to explain that I may be trying to defraud my insurance company?!? The employee told me that Dr. Ingram refers MVA patients to another doctor and she gave that number. Upon arriving at the other doctor I found that not only was it a nasty unclean office, but it was not a medical doctor, it was a chiropractor that had no training in head injuries! I would not recommend Dr. Ingram's office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Nothing negative to say about Heartland or Dr. I. It's convenient to my house, and that's a factor for my family, but I'm sure we would do our visits there regardless.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Doctor Ingram takes good care of me. I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac and I know it, but he is a good doctor and I trust him. I'm happy with him and his office.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I have been going to Heartland Primary Care for over three years. Dr Ingram and his staff expecially Rebecca Tatum have always gave me the utmost care and courtesy. I am a patient with the VA in Louisville KY and after I was given the run around through the VA I decided to go see Mrs. Tatum. She helped me tremendously and I cannot thank her enough. Tonight I am home after see a orthopedic surgeon through the VA and feeling frustrated. I have severe neck pain and I will be calling Dr. Ingram's office and asking for assistance that I did not get through the VA and I know I will receive the care I need. Bravo Zulu to this practice.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I have seen Dr. Ingram for just over a year and have been very pleased with the care I have received. I have serious problems with my spine and live in constant pain, as well as am confined to a wheelchair most of the day. Whenever I have seen Dr Ingram, he has been very polite and takes the time to tell me what my diagnosis is and explains why. Then he gives me the options for care and explains why he has chosen the one he does. If I do not agree with him he has always been willing to discuss with me what would be best for me and always considers my input as well. If you do not take the time to ask questions it is your fault if a doctor does not take more time with you. He takes your silence as approval of what he has said and done. Dr. Ingram also has a wonderful sense of humor which I enjoy, but he does not waste time, because he has a full schedule,yet he does take time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Does not spend enough time to listen to patient and does not follow up with patient or seem to take the patients complaints at all seriously.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Thomas G. Ingram's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental