Ratings for Dr. Melvyn A. Levitch

This is a wonderful doctor as well as his staff it is a great enviroment!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Best psychiatrist in Memphis! My first visit as a new patient I only waited 5 minutes after I filled out the lengthy paperwork to be seen by him. He will write you a prescription to pretty much anything you need. If you're looking for a doctor who will give you what you want, Dr.Levitch is the best. Recommending him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

You people say he ruins your life and writes bunches of medication you are the one that came to him it's your fault not his he sounds like a great doctor who writes pescriptions that you came to him to get you all just need to blame yourself not dr.levitch he's doing his job best he can and writing medicine to people who need its hard to find a doctor that will write the amount of meds you really need I would half to give him s thumbs up he's still in practice so he didn't do anything improper I will be visiting him soon for anxiety.

Submitted October 18, 2014

This semi-retired is far from being the type of physician you want, if you want more than an overpriced pill-pusher. Make no mistake, he needs to re-take the hypocratic

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

One of the worst doctors in the area. He used to be known for writing narcotics to anyone that would pay him cash until he got in trouble with the DEA & Tennessee Medical Board. He really doesn't care about his patients just about how much money he can make off of you. He is always late every single day. Most of us patients usually have to sit at least 2 to 3 hours after our scheduled appointment time to be seen. It's ridiculous because he is so far behind he tries to rush you in and out so he can catch up. I really don't know how he is still in practice. Do your research before you decide to waste your time and money here

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Every new patient he wants to go to in house treatment. He will keep you the 10 days that ins. will pay. My father threatened to expose him and our bill disappeared. He is a crook. We almost got into a physical confirmation. He should lose his license. I should have reported him years ago. He even got my great-grandmother addicted to Valium.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

(9) years ago I found "Dr Wonderful". Let me specify: Melvyn A. Levitch, M.D, A brilliant gentleman,Awesome Bi-communication relations, Doc knows his medicine. slightly rushed occasionaly, but I do & will talk forever! Year (10) 2012, I realized the Delta Medical Office was no more, no less than a licsened PILL DISPENSING PRACTICE, During (2) hour lobby waits many "New Patients" would speak of what they heard Levitch "wrote". Most conversations centered around Xanax, Lortab, Percocet, Adderall,Soma,- da good stuff. I would act if not paying attention & think. Darn don't be shy lightweights, Writing for me; Xanax 2MG # 120, Lortab 10/500MG #120,SOMA 350 #120, PERCOCET 10/325 #120, DURAGESIC PATCH 100MCG #20 More I forgot about (my drug cost 2011 $28,000). Staff turn, just doesn't care who is there,long as a body is in. Rude staff,no returned calls, REFILLS-LOL WANT YOUR LIFE DESTROYED DIAL 369-3633

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen! Staff Change Early in 2010-For The Worst. Very Unfriendly And Unwilling To Relay Information To Doctor.However The Doctor Compensates For His Staffs Behavior.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Melvyn A. Levitch's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1959)