Dr. Ronald J. Johnson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Johnson

Wonderful Doctor, very knowledgeable and super pleasant staff

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Not only has Dr. Johnson performed cosmetic surgery on me, but as a former OR nurse, I can truly say that he does excellent work! Love him as a person and as a surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Johnson is the best! I recently had a breast reduction and was very nervous. He made me feel comfortable and assured me that everything will be fine. After my surgery I called him for every little thing. If it was after hours, I would all his emergency line and he called back every time within a minute or so. He is very concerned about his patients before and post surgery. He did a great job on my operation and I will recommend his services to anyone wanting or needing plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I went to Dr. Johnson to see about fat on my stomach that wouldn't go away no matter how I tried, and also to question him about a brow lift. He told me I was a good candidate for both. Long story short - My stomach turned out lumpy and bumpy, and my brows didn't lift one little iota. When I went back for my SECOND revision, I asked him, "Is this really going to work this time?" He said, "Probably not, since there was no change after the first revision." I told him I wanted my money back (I don't make much, this cost a fortune to me.) I said if I hired a plumber and he didn't fix my pipes, I wouldn't pay him. Dr. Johnson said, "Plastic surgery is an inexact science. Sometimes it works great, and sometimes it doesn't". Don't throw away your money with this guy :-(

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

dr johnson was very knowledgable and answered all questions before and after surgery as best he could.before the surgery his bedside manner was wonderful and he gave the immpression he was listening and caring.however, after the surgery he gave the immpression he was too busy and did not want to make an effort to understand the tremendous pain i was having afterward,which should have been a cause for concern. post op i was prescribed pain meds i informed him were not effective and that i was allergic to.i had to ask my primary care dr to step in and help manage the pain.His nurse told me i was drug seeking and i honestly got more sympathy from his recept.a few weeks after the surgery i was admitted to the hopspital for a 2ndary infection 1day after a chekup i had with him and he informed me i was having a reaction to neosporine.when really i was running a fever and vomiting because of the infection.his staff will not take your temp.bloodwork,bloodpressure.pain lasts longer than he says

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Johnson is a very skilled, gifted plastic surgeon. He has performed procedures on me and my outcome has always exceeded my expectations. He's very honest and to the point regarding any questions I might have.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Johnson and his staff are the BEST! I have not waited in his waiting room for more than 5 minutes EVER! He and his staff are very personable and knowledgeable and extremely caring and concerned for your well-being as a patient!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Recommend Dr Johnson as great cosmetic surgeon. He is concerned about your welfare as well as your goals.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I had liposuction. Great results. I could not be happier! He answers all your questions patiently and his staff is great. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Wish all my doctors were on time like this one. He has a great bedside manner and took his time answering my questions. I have great results and would recommend him over and over.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Ronald J. Johnson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ronald J. Johnson offers his Memphis area patients more than 30 years of surgical experience. At his practice, Wolf River Plastic Surgery, he and his staff provide superior patient care, attentive service and beautiful results. In addition to being an active member of various national and regional professional organizations, Dr. Johnson also helps train future plastic surgeons through his position as Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, body and breasts includingbreast augmentation, facelifts, tummy tuck surgery and breast lifts. For more information about Dr. Johnson and his available procedures please visit his website.

• English

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Rhinoplasty