Ratings for Dr. John Bert

Dr Bert had no bedside manner and also said my pregnancy was not viable and asked if I wanted to discuss my options to terminate. Left in tears and got a second opinion, my baby and I are fine, will never go to this Dr ever again

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Bert is the best! He cares for three generation in our family. Wouldnt even consider another doctor. He is very caring and always puts the patient first. A blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Bert is great. He is always so knowledgeable and helpful when I have questions and takes the time to answer them fully never making me feel rushed. He is very honest and caring. An example of that is when, in order to accommodate me after being at my wits end with a problem, he scheduled a procedure for me on his day off in order to take care of the problem at an earlier date. You can't beat that kind of service. Thanks Dr. Bert, you are the best!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Bert delivered my daughter. He induced me for 3 days without pain meds. She was 10lbs,6oz, and I had trouble with the delivery. He refused a c-section or pain meds til he broke my water. My 1st delivery was an awful experience because of him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Bert is amazing. He delivered my son and has been my doctor ever since. I wouldn't want anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Love him. It's the way he's will to talk to you. Best doc ever.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

The BEST of the BEST. I love this Doctor. He delivered my son and I've been a patient of his ever since. Unfortunately, since my employer is switching health care and he doesn't take United, I'm going to have to find another great ob :( :( Will *really* miss Dr. Bert.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Delivered my son and daughter. Excellent doctor, best, most caring and honest OB around. If I have another baby, Dr. Bert is my guy!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. John Bert's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)

Amerigroup