Ratings for Dr. Newton H. Bullard

It’s a true joy to visit Dr. Bullard’s office. Dr. Bullard and his staff is extremely helpful and always make me fell like I’m the top priority, like I’m the only patient in the practice. All of my family, friends and everyone I know are patients of Dr. Bullard because of the kind, compassionate, loving care we receive. He is the only Dr. I know of that calls after office hours to review test results or issues I have. I have called upon his help on weekends and after hours on a few occasions and I’m surprised at the speed of his return call. The longest time I’ve ever waited was maybe 10 minutes. This was of course at 2 Am. I truly know that not only my health is better, but the health of every patient Dr. Bullard treats.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been blessed with seeing Dr. Bullard for over 6 years. Since that time I have called upon and seen him for many issues. He always has fixed me or sent me in the direction to fix my problem. A few weeks ago I was having problems late on a saturday night and called the office. I had him paged and he promptly returned my call within minutes. I couldn't belive it. Not only that, his advice and treatment fixed me right up. I owe my life to Dr. Bullard and each time I visit his office his staff truly makes me feel like family. They make me feel like I'm the only patient that day and everything is centered around me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Rude receptionist asked me to verify information on a form and when I pointed out I had Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan not anthem, she told me I was wrong asking for my insurance card so she could show me where on my insurance card it states Blue Cross Blue Shield off Michigan is really processed by Anthem. I gave her my card. Anthem appeared nowhere on it. She gave me back my paperwork and told me to sign it. She did not hand it to me. She did not set it down for me to pick up. It hit me in the chest and I had to grab for it to keep it from falling on the floor. I asked if she was going to correct my insurance and was told no. I handed it back and once again she threw it at me so I threw it back. She called the office manager in and said i threw my paperwork at her. I responded that she had thrown it at me three times. The office manager asked if this was true and before the receptionist could respond, I suggested the office manager interview the fiive patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

His office staff are rude, the receptionist can't even say hello to you or smile ever. Each time I went someone was complaining of how much they charge and how expensive they are. My mother was also a patient who was very elderly and had hospice in the home he discharged her as a patient without even discussing it with the family leaving us with no doctor except the hospice doc who never sees my mother. Totally unacceptable behavior. Charging medicare over $100 and some dollars just to fill out paperwork. Charging $25 to fill out something for a medicine that medicare wouldn't pay for and we said we didn't want that medicine they didn't return the $25.00 and didn't fill out the paperwork. This guy is out for money and that is all there is to it.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr Bullard literally has been the best thing to happen to me because he was able to diagnose my issues that my other dr just couldn't. It should go without saying that when your surgeon recommends his own personal physician to you, your in good hands. This dr listens, cares and is, to the best of his ability ,ALWAYS available to address questions etc. He is friendly, compassionate and very intelligent. He is also quite amusing. I feel like he's the best doctor I have been to (and Ive been to alot). He doesnt try to act like he knows it all and will not hesitate to refer you if you need to go to some specialty doctor. If your looking for a nice, dedicated caring but most of all SMART dr- this is your man

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Office staff extremely unpleasant, time waited in waiting room often over 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bullard for over four years, and during this time he has actually saved my life twice be digging into the problems I was having, by ordering every test necessary to find an answer to the problem. He's wonderful. I wouldn't want to think of having to go to a different doctor. Ruby Walker

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

off an on. sometimes extremely friendly and helpful, other times seems to be in an extreme hurry.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

EVERY time I have been to this office the staff has been incredibly rude and sometimes degrading. Staff has charged me AND insurance multiple times, and fails to return extra money, keeping the surplus. Expect to have several arguements with staff over what your insurance covers as they will tell you it covers nothing. Bullard lacks "bedside manner," and has made multiple inappropriate comments to me. I will not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Newton H. Bullard's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)