Ratings for Dr. Piyal Walpola

awesome doctor and staff. I would referred him to anyone.. Understanding and good at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I've been fortunate enough to have Dr. Walpola as my G.P. for over 20 years and he's very knowledgeable, a great, calm demeanour and has assisted me in seeing some of the Region's top specialist when need be. Great office and staff too!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Walpola is wonderful! He became my doctor when I was a teenager and is now my family doctor for my husband and three kids. He is absolutely incredible with my entire family and provides great care and support. His staff is also great!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Dr. Walpola has been my family doctor for my entire life. He has always been considerate and helpful every time I have gone to see him. The environment that his office gives is truly peaceful and no matter what condition I come in, I always feel better coming out. He has done an excellent job so far and will continue to prove his excellence everyday.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Walpola is an excellent and very caring doctor. The staff are always helpful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

An amazing doctor. He is genuinely concerned for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

My family is very honoured to have such an amazing and caring physician as Dr. Walpolo. He keeps informed when we are sick. Everyone my Mom goes to the hospital he asked me for updates on her conditions, not just wait until follow up. I love that he is a spiritual man that believe in healing the whole man. Praying God continued blessings on him and his family

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Walpola is the best family Physian that one could have in Ontario. He is knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He goes out of is way to look after his patients. When I had a difficult situation, he recommended that I go to emergency, then he called the hospital and kept himself informed of my condition by contacting my family even during the weekend. He discusses the condition and treatment with the patient. The staff is always pleasant and courteous. I believe that a good doctor is as important, if not more, than the treatment that a patient can get.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

We have been going to dr. Walpola for a very long time. He is a very knowledgeable and helpful. There was an incident where we had gone into the emergency while my wife was pregnant and was told that she will have a miscarriage. When told Dr Walpola he took immediate action by doing multiple test and told us that nothing as such shows on any of the reports. The above was just one of many examples where he really looked after us. Dr Walpola is definitely a doctor who looks after his patients very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Excellent diagnostics skills. I was seeing a Naturalpath for months for digestive problems to no avail. Right away he diagnosed me for potential gal stones. He was right on and after referring me to an excellent surgeon I have no problems whatsoever. He is a caring, polite, positive doctor that I and my family have been lucky to have as our family doctor for many years. Hope he never retires !!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017