Ratings for Dr. David M. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan is the doctor you always wanted. He is always friendly and understanding and his knowledge is always up-to-date. Although his practice can sometimes be busy, he knows how to prioritize his patients. Whenever I have had to wait, I know it was because he was with someone who needed him more urgently. I know this, because when the situation was reversed, I was immediately helped. Thank you Dr. Kaplan.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Incredible doctor. I have been a patient of his family practice since Dr. Honig left her practice to him....many years ago! My whole family goes to him. He listens, is caring, gentle and most importantly, very knowledgeable. He has a wealth of contacts should you need a specialist, and he is never shy to refer. His role as Deputy Family Physician-in-Chief at North York General Hospital speaks to his expertise. He approaches wellness and illness as a whole system, and is open to listening to what I have to say about my health. I moved north of Toronto several years ago but will never give up Dr. Kaplan! His admin staff has completely changed over, and "Sherry/Sari" is no longer there. His nurse Sandra gets 5 stars! Only downside is he has too many patients unfortunately, and so the response time for follow-up calls etc., is a bit lacking. I get around this by calling his office back to get my own test results instead of waiting for him!

Submitted May 16, 2016

He is the bomb!8 love him! you who say he is bad suck

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Terrible doctor. Never responds to my calls. Always forgets history

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

He is amazing! The best doctor anyone could ever had!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

After nearly losing my life in the delivery of our child, he told me to go see a sex therapist because my husband and I were having difficulties with intercourse rather than spending the time to understand and diagnose the medical issue. There has never been any accountability for the delivery intself. After speaking with him about the overall experience, he committed to getting back to me with all of our unanswered questions. We were never responded to and have been left with a deep wound. He should not be praciticing medicine.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Sherri is abrupt because the office is a pressure cooker. She doesn't only book for Dr. Kaplam, she is responsible for 3 doctor's schedules. It is a very very busy office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

I have run into a few problems with this office. The receptionist Sherry is terrible. She is rude and doesn't care. No manners at all. I dread having to see and deal with her. You need to predict when you will be sick as you won't get an appointment for at least 2 weeks. It makes no sense. Dr. Kaplan is rarely on time. I was 10 minutes late for my appointment once, and he wouldn't see me!!!! After I drove over an hour to get to his office. Don't bother. Switch doctors if you can. There are many family physicians who will take you on a short notice.

Submitted September 30, 2011

The receptionist at the front desk should not be working with the public. She seems miserable at her job and is very condescending. I always dread dealing with her. Having said that the doctor is very good and Knowledgeable as well as the other staff there.

Submitted January 7, 2011

I've been seeing him for years and have been very pleased. Very caring and willing to spend time with his patients. I've never felt rushed, contratry to what someone else said. His receptionist, on the other hand, should be replaced.

Submitted October 8, 2010