Ratings for Dr. Sharon C. Wright

Dr. Wright was ok for physicals but not much else. She often was condescending with me in my visits. I had problems with my blood pressure and needed it controlled. She kept implying it was all in my head when I had numerous problems with the medications she gave me. She finally told me she could do nothing for me. She was very unprofessional in doing so. Not to mention unethical when she told my daughter it was all in my head when my daughter went for her own doctor appointment. Needless to say we both quit seeing this Doctor because of her unprofessionalism. I now have a wonderful doctor who got me on the right medication.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Sharon Wright is a very sweet and caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I guess Dr. Wright is OK for routine physicals and what not but she never inspired my confidence. She doesn't seem extremely well versed in her profession and her interpersonal skills leave a lot to be desired. I always found her snarky and a bit of a snip. Her office staff mirror her poor attitude. I am glad to have another physician now.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Wright is a caring and thoughtful physician. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Sharon C. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Cigna Ppo