Ratings for Dr. Patrick R. Lowe

Dr. Lowe has helped restore my life back to normal. Three months ago I couldn't raise my arm without extreme pain. I was lucky to get two hours of sleep at night. The pain, numbness and tingling was unbareable. After adjustments and decompression for the past few months I was able to take my three grandsons on a 16 mile bike ride that included two dirt bike trails. Surprisingly no numbness, tingling or pain in my arms at all! I would highly recommend Dr. Lowe!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Lowe is very caring, sweet and has exceptional knowledge of chiropractic care. After just a few treatments so far, my severe systemic muscle pain, back and neck pain has decreased. I love his positive personality. I highly recommend him to everyone who wants to have true health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I enjoy coming to Dr. Lowe's office. I feel better after being adjusted every time. I would rather have chiropractic care than seeing a physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011