Ratings for Dr. Dwaine M. Allison

Dr. Allison has helped me with issues I've had for decades that other physicians were stumped over. Allergy relief, chiropractic, acupuncture, PEMF therapy; this doc does it all. I absolutely will recommend him to everyone. From one ailment to another, I assure you he can help you. (Side note: there's a review down below from 6 years ago that's totally wrong. He helped my allergies and explained it simply and effeciently. Maybe that person just wasn't quick on the draw.) THANK YOU, DR. ALLISON!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU~

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

There's no other doctor in the state whom would better serve you. Dr. Allison is amazing, intelligent, and his goal is to educate and help as many in our community on natural health. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Allison and his staff are awesome!! Dr. Allison keeps up with the latest technologies in the wellness field and tries to implement them in his practice. His allergy treatments were great and he's on to something big with this mindset thing. It could have a huge impact on our society today!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Allison is very knowlegable and a great chiropractor! He stays up to date on holistic remedies and gives great alternatives to modern medicine. I'm very happy my family and I see him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Allison is highly intuitive, caring and effective. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to deal the the source of their health problem

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011