You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Spafford

Dr. Peter Spafford's Ratings

I have seen this doctor twice regarding chronic Sinus pain over 5 years. The first time Prior to my diagnosis of Sarcoidosis he wanted to refer me to a Therapist as no one could be that sick. The second time years later as the original problems still existed I seen him again, after my Diag of Sarc and He attributed my 5 years of Sinus pain to being sick is stressful and I should see a physiotherapist to massage my face. This doctor doesn't care, and clearly only shows up to collect his paycheck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

In addition to my previous post from April 11. We have been redirected to a new doctor as Dr. Stafford never did end up referring us to any further doctors properly so that we were able to see anyone new. After contacting his office several times to find out about the referral they told us it was sent the same day as we had seen him, but calling the doctors that he supposedly had sent it to they only received a letter of notes from our Winter 2014 appointment, no referral requests. The referrals never made it properly to any of the doctors and our baby had to be started over with a new pediatrician to be referred to a new ENT in a different province now . Since this is our infant, and months mean so much to a baby with eating/sleeping issues, you can understand how this would be frustrating. I tried to give this doctor the benefit of the doubt but I now don't have faith in him and for the sake of my kids and other people's kids think I will be reporting this matter. Best of luck to all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

My experience was very much like the guy below me. I waited a good long while in the exam room. I could hear him lauging and joking around in the next room with someone way past my exam time. Then he came in and asked "Why are you here?" I said, "Didn't you read the referral?" He determined that I didn't need a parathyoidectomy in two seconds--but had no explanation for my hyperparathyoidism what so ever and he really didn't care. If he couldn't make a buck on a surgery, he wasn't interested in wasting his time on me. Can't believe I had to wait all those months to see him. I agree that he is a jerk. Poor staff. I couldn't imagine working with this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

He's a horrible person. I realize he's busy and has bad days like the rest of us. My time with him was less than five minutes. He asked why are you hear? I advised him I'm having dizziness and a ringing in my ear. He said it will just go away on it own. He also did not check my ears. His phone rang and he answered it. Then looked at me and said, "we're done here". No advise or what was causing it or even what it was. He made it clear that I wasted his time. He a jerk.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Spafford since 1995 after two previous ENTs I have been nothing but extremely satisfied with him in all respects ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Spafford's office was quite busy, but our appointment started on time. His knowledge and expertise helped to put our family's minds at ease when talking about our 6 year old son's condition. I highly recommend Dr. Spafford's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He's a quack! Will be calling the board of physicians.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2784407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Avoid this man. He has ruined my life for three years. I have gotten 4 MRIs for an invasive fungal infection and he never even looked at them. Advised me not to get MRIs to avoid too much exposure to radiation.. MRIs do NOT expose you to radiation. I developed lesions in my brain and had a fungus growing in behind my eye for 2 years because this 'doctor' did not take the time to look at a simple CT scan.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2779548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Felt like a wasted trip and we had to travel from two hours plus away. He rushed our appointment, did what he said was a thorough examination, way too fast, we are clueless to what he was doing, whole appointment was done in 3 MINUTES, and basically said he referred us to other doctors, something he could have told us over the phone since all the information he was going from was information given by other doctors to him regarding our infant son. Just overall was not a reassuring or productive appointment in my mind. Hopefully the doctors we are referred to make it so we don't have to go back to him. Maybe it was a bad day, I'm glad others have had a positive experience with him

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2774021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Ok so he was really rude to me. Told me to come back and make an appointment a year from now for son for a little bit of fluid in his ears. He asked me if I would be able to remember his name I'm like um ya I'm not stupid. I felt insulted. I will take my son to another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732632].votes_count ]]