Ratings for Dr. Peter Spafford

Had an appointment with Spafford @11:15. Arrived on time was called in @11:20. Rushed in as he was leaving @11:30. Shoved an instrument in my ear and couldn't see anything wrong. He gave me a his card and told me to go see next year for a hearing test and he was gone. I was out of his office @11:28. I saw my Dr the next day as a walk in (there was a long wait but my ear was aching). I HAD AN EAR INFECTION.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I've got the worst news ever without Dr. Spafford I wouldn't be breathing semi normally today highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He seemed very rushed. Didn't take the time to listen what i had to say.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I feel he could be a much better doctor if he wasn't so rushed. He speaks very quickly and almost seems like he's ready to run off.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Very nice guy told me good stuff about what I was asking him about was caring and didnt Rush me

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He removed my 7yr olds tonsils and adenoids. He was extremely busy but took a few minutes out to make sure we had no questions and to let us know how well our son did through surgery! He's a straight to the point kinda Doctor. He's definitely on our list of favorites!! Thank you Dr. Spafford for taking care of our son!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

May be he is too busy to listen to his patients, which he should consider seriously. I had a septoplasty and still recovering! But he did not give much attention in details when I visited him after surgery. He just prescribed more antibiotics. He rushes much without talking or listening to the patient. May be this is the standard of practice in SHR.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Do not waste your time with this doctor. He spent more time looking at my chest then my face while talking to me for all of 2 minutes. Obviously in this job for the money and not to help people.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Do not go to this Doctor. I took my 80 year old mother for an appt for her ears. Without her hearing aids she cannot hear at all. He became very rude and impatient with her. When he examined her ear he pulled it hard and hurt her. He said she needed a tube in her ear and was walkinout. I called him back three times. Much to my regret we let him put a tube in her ears. At surgery he did not give any freezing at all no even topical. My brother ok her to the Surrey and he could hear her yelling pain in the waiting room. This doctor did not speak to her or my brother at all after. No after care or anything was discussed. Now my mother went for new hearing aids and they took picture of the inside of her ear and it is just terrible. We need to go to someone else to get this looked at. NEVER ever trust this man!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

The hearing test(3minutes and totally unnecessary except to pad the bill) lasted longer than the consultation. Did not bother to ask any questions - past history/ family history/occupation . Examination 5 second tongue depressor, 2 second visual inspection of nose. 2 minutes to instruct to use medication. Consultation done! Kaching!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016