Ratings for Dr. Peter Spafford

Was not very personable, as I asked questions he continued to nod and repeat, Ya, Ya, Ya. Then completed work not considering anything we discussed. After surgery and a long recovery there was no change in condition . Feels great to recover from surgery to not have any beneifits from it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Spafford is a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. He did my high risk lobectomy/goitor and took the time pre and post op to thoroughly go over the procedure, risks, challenges and care. I will strongly recommend him to anyone. Basically he gave me my life back. Thank you Dr Spafford and your Team.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

From the first day I saw him he listened and did all the necessary tests in a quick and efficient way. He didn't stop investigating until he was certain of the diagnosed. I was receiving treatment within 4 weeks. I now see him for followups and I am always able to get an appointment within a week.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Yes he's sometimes brief and rushed but he's extremely knowledgeable and hands down an excellent physician. Push comes to shove there when you need him and he's who you want on your side in an emergency. Best post op care I've ever received. Goes above and beyond when necessary and when asked. Efficient but thorough at same time. Wonderful Doctor and very well respected in his field.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Had an appointment with Spafford @11:15. Arrived on time was called in @11:20. Rushed in as he was leaving @11:30. Shoved an instrument in my ear and couldn't see anything wrong. He gave me a his card and told me to go see next year for a hearing test and he was gone. I was out of his office @11:28. I saw my Dr the next day as a walk in (there was a long wait but my ear was aching). I HAD AN EAR INFECTION.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I've got the worst news ever without Dr. Spafford I wouldn't be breathing semi normally today highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He seemed very rushed. Didn't take the time to listen what i had to say.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I feel he could be a much better doctor if he wasn't so rushed. He speaks very quickly and almost seems like he's ready to run off.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Very nice guy told me good stuff about what I was asking him about was caring and didnt Rush me

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He removed my 7yr olds tonsils and adenoids. He was extremely busy but took a few minutes out to make sure we had no questions and to let us know how well our son did through surgery! He's a straight to the point kinda Doctor. He's definitely on our list of favorites!! Thank you Dr. Spafford for taking care of our son!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Peter Spafford's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.