Ratings for Dr. Peter Spafford

Had surgery on my nose for an injury. Dr. Spafford made it even worse. Would not recommend this mediocre "doctor".

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Spafford decided to clean my dads ear and pierced something so badly my dad spent the whole day at City hospital.They were afraid to do anything as this incompetent started the bleed extremely close to the ear drum.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Spafford is a wonderful Doctor. He's very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Our son had his tonsils removed 2 months ago and he is doing really well. We are very happy with Dr Spafford. Dr Spafford was very professional and friendly to us. He answered our questions and worries before surgery., and after surgery he came out to let us know how it went.. a little advice : before you meet him have your questions ready and try to limit your questions. His a very busy Dr. We waited 1 year just to have our child's surgery.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Always on time. Very quick. Efficient running office. You don't get much time with him, but he gets everything done. No chit chat. If you have questions, be prepared because you don't have much time to ask them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Was not very personable, as I asked questions he continued to nod and repeat, Ya, Ya, Ya. Then completed work not considering anything we discussed. After surgery and a long recovery there was no change in condition . Feels great to recover from surgery to not have any beneifits from it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Spafford is a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. He did my high risk lobectomy/goitor and took the time pre and post op to thoroughly go over the procedure, risks, challenges and care. I will strongly recommend him to anyone. Basically he gave me my life back. Thank you Dr Spafford and your Team.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

From the first day I saw him he listened and did all the necessary tests in a quick and efficient way. He didn't stop investigating until he was certain of the diagnosed. I was receiving treatment within 4 weeks. I now see him for followups and I am always able to get an appointment within a week.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Yes he's sometimes brief and rushed but he's extremely knowledgeable and hands down an excellent physician. Push comes to shove there when you need him and he's who you want on your side in an emergency. Best post op care I've ever received. Goes above and beyond when necessary and when asked. Efficient but thorough at same time. Wonderful Doctor and very well respected in his field.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Had an appointment with Spafford @11:15. Arrived on time was called in @11:20. Rushed in as he was leaving @11:30. Shoved an instrument in my ear and couldn't see anything wrong. He gave me a his card and told me to go see next year for a hearing test and he was gone. I was out of his office @11:28. I saw my Dr the next day as a walk in (there was a long wait but my ear was aching). I HAD AN EAR INFECTION.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016