Ratings for Dr. Peter Spafford

What can you say. Short and dismissive as per usual!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I went to see him for SD and botox injections. He missed twice on two separate occasions and i was out hundreds of dollars. I went to two other ENT specialists in Alberta and neither of them had any issues injecting the botox or charged me for the botox. He’s a nice guy, but i wouldn’t recommend him for injections.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Had a deviated septum "corrected" by him, and now it has to be re-corrected by a plastic surgeon. I know 3 other people with the exact same story. Avoid him if possible.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have seen Dr. Spafford many times and he has surgically helped me with nasal polyps. He is quite blunt because he is a busy man. Even with him, being involved with many patients, he is punctual.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

The most condescending and arrogant man I’ve ever met. It is a bother for him to deal with people, zero people skills when dealing with kids.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

This idiot or butcher as I call him has ruined my life, I have been in constant pain for the last five years and I have all the operation procedure report and pathology report and all what he did was totally unnecessary . I took it three times to the college of physicians and surgeons but nothing was done, this in my mind is because they are all in the same bed. All of these ratings and reviews date back to 2006 and relate to upset, angry and hurt people done by this individual. I did not know about these reviews or that one could get this type of information , he should be placed in prison or worse for what he has do to myself and so many others.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

These reviews are here for a reason. I wish i would have listened to them before getting a septorhinopasty. Not only is he unhelpful, condescending, and extremely rushed, he also did a terrible job on the rhinoplasty end. The bridge of my nose is now twice the size, and when i went in for a post 6 month check he rushed me, didnt care about my concerns, and said we can take down the bridge, however itll be approximently a year. Hes in it for the money. DO NOT go to him, for the sake of your well being.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Doctor rushed myself and my client. We both felt just like another number and not a human. Provided little knowledge. I had to ask many questions to even get any slight information from him

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Travelled 5 hrs to see this guy and he did nothing for me either than make money on my coin. Very insulting.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I have seen him several times throughout the years and he has done nothing to help me. Very rude, belittling and insulting. Ruined my life. I loathe him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018