Ratings for Dr. Peter Spafford

I have seen him several times throughout the years and he has done nothing to help me. Very rude, belittling and insulting. Ruined my life. I loathe him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

After a surgery that required me to be on a nasogastric feeding tube, I needed to have a larger tube put in before I was discharged. Dr Spafford was the Dr on call and was asked to come and insert the new feeding tube. He acted like he was being inconvenienced to have to be performing this task and rushed the entire procedure. Because of his rushing he didn’t realize the pain I was in while he was inserting the feeding tube. Later it was found out, after I was in terrible pain, that he had forced the feeding tube through the tissue in the back of my throat.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable, efficient and pragmatic. He works quickly so be prepared with questions. He doesn't offer up a lot of detail on his own but provides full explanations when prompted, so just ask. He won't confirm anything until he's sure of it and keeps digging till he finds it. He's friendly once you get to know him and even has a sense of humour. I definitely trust him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

If knows anything he sure doesn’t tell you, he is truly a pompous as~|who is just putting in time because he sure doesn’t give a s}#^<~# about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr.Stafford took my thyroid out saying that I had cancer it was based on a pet scan that I had, I have since found out that the scan was wrong and I did not have any kind of cancer. It was all in my chart and I would like to know why the Dr did NOT read the chart.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

i wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time going to this so called specialist that doesn't take time for his patients and just brushes them off

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Terrible, absolutely terrible. Discussing man and doctor. Self absorbed, arrogant, egotistical. Ignored my mother for months and ended up with stage sinus four cancer. He brushed her off as she consistently spoke up. Finally on the fourth time he finally did a CT, if my mother hadn't spoke up she'd be dead. Congrats doctor dumb a**. He should feel ashamed, embarrassed, and sorry but he doesn't because he's pompous, self centred and selfish human and doctor. His licence should be ripped away from him. All these positive comments and ratings are from hot moms who he treated right in more ways than one.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This was my first visit to Dr. Spafford and I have to say, this man is punctual. He knows his stuff. I found him to be professional. When he asks you a question, get to the point and leave the fluff out of the answer. I even got smiles out of him. Would totally recommend Dr. S to go too. He was very helpful and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Had surgery on my nose for an injury. Dr. Spafford made it even worse. Would not recommend this mediocre "doctor".

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Spafford decided to clean my dads ear and pierced something so badly my dad spent the whole day at City hospital.They were afraid to do anything as this incompetent started the bleed extremely close to the ear drum.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017