Ratings for Dr. Emmett S. Manley

Dr. Manley has been my doctor for nearly 20 years. I dearly love him. He is very caring and does not hesitate to line you up with a specialist if he feels that something may be wrong that it out of his field. I wouldn't consider seeing another family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr Manley is a Physician who has a caring disposition. Since he merged with the new group, the Office Staff sometimes seem somewhat cold and indifferent but then they are not the ones seeing me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Manley is a wonderful doctor. Always kind and caring of his patients. Much better office since he merged with Summit Health. Before the office personnel wasn't that nice at times.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I love Dr. Manley! He takes time to know his patients and genuinely cares. One of the ladies in the office is a bit of a pill, but I guess I can overlook her. :) I know some people have quit going to him because of her, but to see him is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Emmett S. Manley's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Jefferson City, TN