Ratings for Dr. Barbara T. KEYES

Very old school approach to Dermatology... Was probably really good once upon a time but has not kept up with treatments available.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been going to her for years and love her for her own personality as well as her professionalism. Her staff is very kind and professional also.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

She missed my melanoma diagnosis without apology insisting it was nothing. I had trusted her for many years prior to this.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I am new to the area and needed to find a good dermatologist fast. I saw Dr. Keyes today and I was completely blown away by her knowledge, professionalism, familiarity with my unusual diagnosis and kind manner. She exudes confidence and is incredibly kind. I consider myself very fortunate to have discovered this doctor. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I went to two dermatologists before I found Dr. Keyes. They had no idea what was wrong or how to treat my condition. Dr. Keyes knew right away and treated my condition. Great job!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Barbara Keyes to any one who has skin concerns of all types. Dr. Keyes gave me a very thorough exam, answering all my questions concerning my skin and her treatment has been very successful. My boyfriend has been going to Dr. Keyes for many years. My daughter had recently experienced very bad blemishes on her face, neck , chest and back. Within two weeks, her skin was blemish free her skin looksbeautiful again. The staff has always been very friendly and very helpful. It is so nice to have a doctors appointment and not have to wait for a long time to be seen by the doctor. When I go for a touch up, I don't have to wait at all! I think Dr. Keyes is a remarkable doctor. I have referred several friends to her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Keyes conducted a thorough exam and made sure I understood everything related to my diagnosis. She then answered questions pertaining to some other issues of concern. At a time where doctors seem to be rushing patients through, Dr. Keyes spent an adequate amount of time with me, and I appreciated that. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Keyes is wonderful, Best dermotologist I have found in Nashville.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

She has guided me through skin cancer, shingles, and removed moles and warts. I have been to other dermatologists. She is the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Staff and Dr. very professional and personable. both were very helpful.DR. found several skin cancers I did not realize I had.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Barbara T. KEYES's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)