Ratings for Dr. Shawn J. Eckley

I am new in area. I found one chiropractor in Nashville who had high ratings so I decided to go to him. After about 2 months my leg was still in constant pain and he could not help me any further. H recommended I go see a orthopedic surgeon - just like the previous chiropractor did in Calif where I previously lived. I am a firm believer if you get the right therapy the body will heal so I refused to go the orthopedic surgeon route. I started to go to Dr Eckley and immediately began seeing results. He uses a system of chiropractic I had never run across before but this system gets to the source of the problem. Besides having a workable approach Dr Eckley is very caring to his patients. He makes you feel that you are the most important patient he has and you are. He cares deeply about your recovery and he takes his time to eficate you. I have been to numerous chiropractors in the past and Dr Eckley is the best. If you want permanent this doctor will deliver.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Terrible facility and doctor. Abuses medical license and children.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I've been to about eight chiropractors, and Dr. Eckley is the best, by far. He does most adjusting with the patient standing up. He checks every vertebra. He makes sure that everything is right, before letting the patient leave the office. I'll never go to a chiropractor who adjusts, lying down, again. For them, the adjustment is the same, no matter where the pain is! Dr. Eckley is not only an excellent chiropractor, but he's friendly and compassionate, and always has time to talk.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Eckley for over 9 years. Very knowledgeable. Helps you with so much more than just your back. Just call for an appointment to make sure he is there and show up. Knows his profession well.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Shawn J. Eckley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.