Ratings for Dr. James A. Wilson

The appt taker at Memphis Obstetrics and Gynecological Association,PC Wolfchase/Bartlett location was bothered that she had to answer the phone.I should have known the rest of my experience would be as just as unprofessional. I was not told that the RN I was scheduled to see was overbooked and patients regularly wait up to three hours to see her. After waiting an hour and a half I asked the recept. how much longer it would be. The rest of my unfortunate time there was met with snide sarcastic remarks from the staff and Dr. Wilson. Apparently, waiting an hour and a half is not long enough to be concerned if you will be seen at all and is terribly rude. I was met in the hall by a large group of staff standing around waiting to see the rude patient. Dr Wilson took no interest in my med. history. He assured me that my test results would be normal even though I had not had gyn exam in over 10 yrs and had unusual symptoms. I sincerely question the ethics of this physician and staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

He has made my first pregnancy experience wonderful. Always answers my question and takes his time doesn't rush like most doctors would. Staff is excellent and always friendly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Wilson is great! He took care of me after some complications with my last delivery. Great bedside manner. Answers your questions patiently. His nurses are great too!! But the front desk staff are not very friendly; with the exception of a couple, they are kind of arrogant. The billing aspect can be a headache. I also have a problem with the missed-appointment fee since the docs are often late when they are delivering. Basically, stuff happens for both the docs and the patients and there shouldn't be a penalty.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Wilson was great during my entire pregnancy. He even made sure he was on call when I had my baby. He was very laid back and matter of fact with all questions I had. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

All the Doctors & the staff at the MOGA clinic are very nice and helpful. Everyone I have met that has been seen by Dr. Wilson have had nothing but good things to say about him! He waited 3 hours for my Tri-care ins. paper work to go though! Not many Doctors would have waited! Thank you Dr. Wilson

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Great doctor with great bed side manners, easy to talk to and a great listener

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009