Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth K. MANN

So far the best OBGYN I have encountered. Still early in my 1st pregnancy so very hopeful that she remains my doctor and helps me through this somewhat scary experience.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I spent with her more around nine months. She is wonderful. She helpe me for everything. It was amazing. i do not have too much words, but still a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

She always gives me the time I need, and is very knowledgeable , in fact she was recommended to me by several other patients who adore her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I have a terrible fear of doctors and often avoid going simply because I am so afraid. Dr. Mann has gone out of her way to make me feel safe during all our visits she is always friendly and ready to listen to anything I have to say. I don't know how I would have gotten through this pregnacy without her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

very rude. on day of my scheduled c-section, she walked into my room with no smile. i was beginning to ask her a question when her phone rang. the song that played instead of a simple ring was not appropriate. it was in reference to sexual activity. she decided to step out of room but failed to close door. she was talking about a date scheduled for later that day & came back into room 10 min later. during surgery, all she did was talk about drinking and her new date. a few weeks later i showed up for a follow up (i had an apt) and lady up front took copay. 30 min later, i was told someone forgot to enter me in for apt that day. they refused to give me my $ back a& told me i had to make another apt for another date. when i go 2 that apt, dr riseling came & told me she couldnt see me anymore b/c lady upfront said i was rude to her last time (when SHE was the one who forgot to mark me down for the apt). i left and have now found much better doc.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

failed to explain seriousness of procedure I was undergoing - did not tell me that i would be affected for 4 weeks following procedure - told me it was "no big deal, nothing to worry about" I couldn't even drive myself home...disappearred leaving me in the room in horrible pain and never came back...after a while i just left and called someone for a ride.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth K. MANN's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1993)