Ratings for Dr. Gil P. Kentof

It is alot of money.But it did help me.He does clearly say it will never go completly away that you will have to keep working on it.I have had ALOT less pain after going to him.I do believe it is worth it and its way better than surgery.The only negative is i dont feel like they follow up very well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Have been Dr. Gil's patient for about 25 years. I guess that says it all.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I'm impressed by the services in your office. all personal and Doctors are aware of all the patients, I liked that you never give up on me and my pain, always looking for a solution. I congratulate you for having a very good and attentive service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Yes all about money, I went and not happy with what I got and after all the thousands of dollars spent I still had surgery , he wasn't listening to what I was saying just keep on with treatments, i will never go back!! I was a fool who sign a contract of his which was $8000 and payed for extra treatment on top of that and the finance company he uses is a nightmare they charge u $20-$50 more on top of that , he said. It would take awhile for it to work be patient but it didn't!! I NOW have a new dise put in and a metal plate in my neck and doing great now!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Reginald McDonald I heard Dr Gills add on the Phill Valentine radio show. I was in a lot of pain in my feet. They told me I had a pinched nerve in my lower back causing the pain. When I went there I cold not walk on my tip toes. And could not put a regular pair of shoes on my feet without severe pain. I wore crocs all the time. Walking was a chore and I did it very slow. Now after three weeks with Dr Gill I am able to wear shoes I haven't wore in three years. And I can stand or walk on my tip toes. I am almost pain free in my feet. With a few more treatments I feel I will be pain free and will be able to run. THANK YOU DR GILL AND STAFF ,,,,,!,,!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

you can get much better help for much less money. the whole emphasis at this office is to get your money. do yourself a favor and stay far away from this place.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I was an employee there almost a decade ago, and I didn't necessarly leave off on the best note due to my lack of maturity. With that said- I honestly feel that he is one of the best doctors out there. Seeing how he treats each patient is what set him apart from any other doctor I have worked for. He is a very knowledgable doctor that puts his all into helping people. I was skeptical about chiropractic care until I worked there and started having adjustments myself. The technology there was great and he will does his best to keep patients away from surgery and drugs. Great doctor- who I still tell friends and family about that live in Tennessee. One of the best things I remember about Dr. Kentof is his compassion for each patient. They always left happy and knew he genuinely cared about making them better. If you are looking for someone and you are in this area- don't waste your time elsewhere. If I wasn't hundreds of miles away I would definitly go to him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Gil is very professional and has helped me a lot with my pain. My concern is that after my first visit, while I was still in so much pain, they had a contract ready for me to sign without thoroughly explaining it or offering an alternative to the plan based on what i could afford. The contract included treatments that I have not consistently been given at my visits. I'm almost done with the allowance of treatments that were on the contract, I'm about 75% pain free, and I'll still be making payments for the next 15 months. I can't help bu wonder what my insurance paid...and when I asked to talk to someone about it, there never seems to be time for them to address it. I also don't like the lack of privacy. You are herded through his office, from procedure to procedure, exposed from the time you enter the office until you leave. The staff is really friendly, although I always feel like they're rushed, especially Dr. Gil. It makes me feel badly if I have questions that I'm taking up th

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I nearly crawled into Dr Gils office the first time.. Now I can walk without leaning, and stand up straight! Its been a slow process because I have a degenerative disc that is so bad and a herniated disc also. But, it is working my lower back pain is improving and I can bend forward and backwards without pain anymore. I work as a contractor and have to bend and lift with my job. I am so glad I didnt have back surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I love this place as others I heard about doctor gill on 99.7 my back hurt so bad that by the end of day I was walking bend over hurt so bad I couldn't sleep after having treatment I now can do pretty much want I want to do just walked my first 5 k I did these treatment instead of having surgery so glad I did thanks to Dr Gill and his awesome staff J Young

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013