Ratings for Dr. Sally W. Burbank

I have been a patient of Dr.Burbank for many years.She is the greatest!!Always attentive and helpful.She genuinely cares about her patients.I think of her as not only my physician,but my friend :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor and staff. Took me off a med via voicemail a specialist had put me on before ever even getting his records or reports. "Nurse" was curt and unhelpful as well as performing a sterile procedure un-sterilely.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Burbank. She will always listen to me as long as it takes. She is extremely intelligent and has always helped me. When she feels she has done all she can, she will recommend only the best specialist to make sure I am taken care of. I have told her she cannot retire until after I die!!! I will never go to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I may have to wait a little while but I know it's because she's taking the time needed with the patient she's with. And if necessary she'll work me into a full schedule so I know maybe she did that with someone else so I don't mind waiting. She is extremely knowledgeable. I'll describe something that is bothering me, thinking maybe I'm not describing it well enough to diagnosis and she immediately knows what I'm talking about and how to treat it. She neither talks "over my head" nor insults my intelligence. When she's referred me to a specialist, it was always someone who likely shares her patient care philosophies and because of that I've loved all the doctors she's ever referred me to.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

This doctor is tremendously caring. Sitting in the waiting room is as sitting in a fan club society. Everyone says the same thing - she takes the time the patient needs, she listens, she always gives her best in every way. Praises to God for this kind of a doctor. If there is such an award as Doctor of the Year - Dr. Sally Burbank is the winner!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Burbank is caring, concerned, and very attentive to my needs. She listens without interuption other than for clarification. When I am with her, I am the only patient she has. She is intelligent and communicates very effectively while showing compassion. I trust her diagnostic skills and follow her advice. She is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Sally W. Burbank's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Assurant